PDA

View Full Version : New floor at BC?

MUBasketball
11-04-2015, 08:52 AM
9 Days until #mubb returns to a brand new Al McGuire Court at the @BMOHBC. Don't miss it!

The Al has a new court design as we've seen. I thought the word was over the summer the BC floor wouldn't change. I'm confused now. Knowing MU and their Twitter hypes, probably just means same design, fresh paint job! Anybody know?

Nukem2
11-04-2015, 09:14 AM
Picture of Kasten Court at The Al this summer showed the FT lane and borders with an ugly brown color. Hope that's not what is at the BC. Really hate it when schools fart around with court colors and designs. They just take away from good viewing. Always hated that Robert Indiana monstrosity at the old MECCA. Rather have nice solid colors and borders.

MUBasketball
11-04-2015, 09:30 AM
You won't get fan consensus on much of anything, but everybody I was with at Madness thought the new floor was awesome.

MU/Panther
11-04-2015, 09:36 AM
The floor does look sharp at the Al!!

I did think the word was that there wasn't going to be a new floor at the Bradley Center.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
11-04-2015, 10:07 AM
That would be cool, although I do remember hearing the same thing so I am going to guess its just the typical buzz they are trying to drum up...

Mucrisco
11-04-2015, 12:47 PM
I'm a big fan of the floor at the Al.

2012Warrior
11-04-2015, 03:18 PM
A Twitter video showed the team in Kasten, and it looks like the old floor. I thought they tried to have that one mimic the Bradley Center. For some reason, I remember tweets over the summer about a new BC floor, but it was going to be the same paint job.

AlexJesswein
11-04-2015, 03:20 PM
^This. I'm thinking it will be a new floor but same design

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
11-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Confirmed, the new floor design will mimic that of the AL per MUBB Twitter:

@MarquetteMBB: Be the first to see the brand new court at the @BMOHBC Monday night at 7 pm! #mubb https://t.co/jcketYjVLH