PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Kids on MU

Goose85
11-02-2015, 02:05 PM
I'm not really sure what the starting lineup will be this season, or even if it will be consistent.

Some have suggested the starting lineup may be Fischer - H Ellenson - Cohen - Wilson - Carter.

If that were the case, it would mean 4 starters on a MU team from the state of Wisconsin.
I'm sure it has been a long time since MU has had 4 state kids starting. Maybe Wisconsin too.

MUMac
11-02-2015, 02:29 PM
At one point, didn't Marquette start Diener, Novak, Merritt and Sanders? '03/'04? That was the last that I recall.

The year prior, at one point (adding Jackson to the 4 above), there were 10 Wisconsin players on the floor when UW lost to MU. At least, I recall that in the JS the next day.

TheSultan
11-02-2015, 03:00 PM
I'm not really sure what the starting lineup will be this season, or even if it will be consistent.

Some have suggested the starting lineup may be Fischer - H Ellenson - Cohen - Wilson - Carter.

If that were the case, it would mean 4 starters on a MU team from the state of Wisconsin.
I'm sure it has been a long time since MU has had 4 state kids starting. Maybe Wisconsin too.

I don't think UW had four Wisconsin kids regularly starting since 2007-08. Butch, Landry, Hughes and Flowers.

If you don't call Hughes a "Wisconsin kid," in 2003-04 they started five: Harris, Wilkinson, Wade, Owens and Mader.