PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Program

Phantom Warrior
10-18-2015, 01:36 PM
Watched the program on team's trip to Italy. Very well done. Not much b-ball footage, but you get a nice feel for the players and the coaching staff. There really does seem to be nice chemistry among the players.

It will be re-broadcast on FS Wisconsin. Not sure when off the top of my head. Well worth watching.

Nukem2
10-18-2015, 01:57 PM
Watched the program on team's trip to Italy. Very well done. Not much b-ball footage, but you get a nice feel for the players and the coaching staff. There really does seem to be nice chemistry among the players.

It will be re-broadcast on FS Wisconsin. Not sure when off the top of my head. Well worth watching.It will be on FS Wisconsin on TWC a total of 21times thru mid-November.

Djgoldnboy
10-19-2015, 10:47 AM
Agreed 100%, I really enjoyed the program. Some great behind/beyond the games footage. And this team really seems to be "united" something that it feels like our program has been missing the last couple of years. I'm pumped for the season.

MUfan12
10-19-2015, 11:00 AM
It was well done, for sure. I wish there was a little more game footage, with Wojo mic'd up. Loved the part where he lit into them during the first game.