Nukem2
10-16-2015, 07:54 AM
Happy B-Day. :)

farmerdoc
10-16-2015, 08:23 AM
Happy Birthday IWB....and many more!

Goose85
10-16-2015, 08:26 AM
Happy B-Day IWB! Enjoy your birthday weekend.

Mucrisco
10-16-2015, 08:29 AM
Happy birthday!

CaribouJim
10-16-2015, 08:47 AM
...and need I say who else was born on this day? None other than Jim's favorite entertainer in any category who happened to star in his favorite TV show of all-time - ]Murder She Wrote- none other than Angela Lansbury who turns 90 today!!!

BTW, Angie Dickinson in her prime is #2 on his list - she's up there on my list as well.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
10-16-2015, 09:03 AM
Happy birthday, Jim!

MayorBeluga
10-16-2015, 09:27 AM
...and need I say who else was born on this day? None other than Jim's favorite entertainer in any category who happened to star in his favorite TV show of all-time - ]Murder She Wrote- none other than Angela Lansbury who turns 90 today!!!

So IWB and Angela Lansbury share a birthday? I guess that explains why I get those two confused. Of course, I've never actually seen them in the same place at the same time. Hmmmm. :confused:

Regardless, Happy B-day Angela (and IWB)

MU Viking
10-16-2015, 09:34 AM
Happy St. Hedwig's, IWB!

Mark Miller
10-16-2015, 09:34 AM
Enjoy the day, Jim. Thanks for all you do!!!

warriorfan4life
10-16-2015, 09:37 AM
Happy Birthday my man.

The Reptile
10-16-2015, 09:43 AM
Happy St. Hedwig's, IWB!

Happy Birthday IWB and to you too, Viking.

IrwinFletcher
10-16-2015, 09:54 AM
Happy Birthday Jim and thanks for all you do and have done for us fans.

Gato78
10-16-2015, 10:09 AM
Happy St. Hedwig's to MUViking, too!

IWB
10-16-2015, 10:10 AM
Thanks guys - and Happy St. Hedwig's Day to you too Vike!

Caribou - I have always had Angie Dickenson high up on my list, but Angela Lansbury may have a bi-line in the book that I am writing, has been in the works for a long time.....

CaribouJim
10-16-2015, 10:23 AM
I'm looking forward to the completion of the book Jim, although with your propensity for irritability you may never finish it. However, it is surprising to see that Angela would be part of that book as anytime her name would come up in a conversation you always seem to perk up.

WindyCityGoldenEagle
10-16-2015, 10:31 AM
Happy bday Jim!!

Hamostradamus
10-16-2015, 10:41 AM
Happy b-day, bro! And your book would be similar to Mr. Pinsky's from "Throw Momma From The Train":

Larry: This is a real classic by Mr. Pinsky. It's entitled "One Hundred Girls I'd Like to Pork."

Male Student #1: "Pork"?

Mr. Pinsky: It's a coffee table book.

Larry: "One Hundred Girls I'd Like To..." Hmmm. Chapter One: Kathleen Turner. Chapter Two: Cybill Shepherd. Chapter Three: Suzanne Pleshette. Chapter Four: The Girl in the Taco Commercial. Chapter Five: The Woman in 4B. Chapter Six: The Oriental Laker Girl. Chapter Seven... Mr. Pinsky, this is not literature!

Goose85
10-16-2015, 10:48 AM
Happy b-day, bro! And your book would be similar to Mr. Pinsky's from "Throw Momma From The Train":

Larry: This is a real classic by Mr. Pinsky. It's entitled "One Hundred Girls I'd Like to Pork."

Male Student #1: "Pork"?

Mr. Pinsky: It's a coffee table book.

Larry: "One Hundred Girls I'd Like To..." Hmmm. Chapter One: Kathleen Turner. Chapter Two: Cybill Shepherd. Chapter Three: Suzanne Pleshette. Chapter Four: The Girl in the Taco Commercial. Chapter Five: The Woman in 4B. Chapter Six: The Oriental Laker Girl. Chapter Seven... Mr. Pinsky, this is not literature!

LOL. I'd likely buy this book by Mr. Pinsky over IWB's book. I'm sure there have been many times IWB added me to his list.

Of course neither come close the the book written by Hamostradamus "Chicago Secrets", which is still available in some local bookstores or Amazon.com.
Hamostradamus, Are you looking to reprise Mr. Pinsky's offering as your second published work?

The Reptile
10-16-2015, 10:52 AM
Thanks guys - and Happy St. Hedwig's Day to you too Vike!

Caribou - I have always had Angie Dickenson high up on my list, but Angela Lansbury may have a bi-line in the book that I am writing, has been in the works for a long time.....

I'm hoping that's not the actual production book cover. IMHO, it should be red and have a large picture of Bo Ryan arguing a foul call on the badgers. And one more thing, don't forget the related merchandising. Who wouldn't want a life-size Bo Ryan inflatable to punch just because and not only when the stress level in your life rises.

Hamostradamus
10-16-2015, 11:08 AM
Of course neither come close the the book written by Hamostradamus "Chicago Secrets", which is still available in some local bookstores or Amazon.com.
Hamostradamus, Are you looking to reprise Mr. Pinsky's offering as your second published work?

Pinsky and I are co-writing a treatment, if you put "Golden Girls" and "Debbie Does Dallas" in a blender...

Markedman
10-16-2015, 11:21 AM
Hope you have a great day Jim!

IWB
10-16-2015, 11:24 AM
I love that word. Pork. Reminds me of that comedian "Uncle Lar" back when car phones were new. Ring... "Hello? Ma - I'll have to call you back, I'm porkin a babe."

That would be a great sequel to my first book, people I want to punch in the Face....

Forward: Miley Cyrus

Chapter 1: Complete tools that made it.
Justin Bieber....

Chapter 2: A-Holes.
The guy that is standing over Jesus in the third stained glass window on the left side of Blessed Sacrament Church in Sioux City Iowa....

Chapter 3: Athletes & Coaches. Bo Ryan....

The list goes on and on.

JohnnyRev
10-16-2015, 11:30 AM
I add my birthday greetings and best wishes, and will include best wishes from Minnesota Jeb, our new chaplain, as well. May your day and year be especially blessed, Jim.
God bless,
JohnnyRev

mufan2003
10-16-2015, 01:04 PM
Happy Birthday Jim! Thanks for bringing us this great website.

MUMac
10-16-2015, 02:20 PM
Happy Birthday Jim!

I am in Louisville tonight. Any restaurant that you suggest I go to, in celebration of your birthday? :cool:

IWB
10-16-2015, 03:52 PM
Porcini - Ask for the Pitino table!

Goose85
10-16-2015, 04:00 PM
Happy Birthday Jim!

I am in Louisville tonight. Any restaurant that you suggest I go to, in celebration of your birthday? :cool:

For a sports bar environment I have hit the Cardinal Hall of Fame Cafe and thought it was pretty good.
A lot of interesting / cool memorabilia.

CaribouJim
10-16-2015, 04:57 PM
For the BYU and Murray State games in '12 we hung out seemingly for 3 straight 24 hour days at a bar/restaurant in that bar district a little more than a stone's throw from the Yum Center. I'm sure Mayor Beluga knows the name as I wouldn't be surprised if he came down with hemorrhoids as he and some of his posse did a lot more sitting than I did for those 3 days. Pervis Ellison was their quasi host and he hung with us for a bit saying he was pals with DWade. Fun place and the "scenery" was nice - saw Duke lose to Lehigh there.

Gato78
10-16-2015, 08:32 PM
Caribou, that Lehigh game made OscarJim crazy. He bought shots for the bar. Anyone know if he has told Wojo about that?

MayorBeluga
10-17-2015, 08:01 AM
For the BYU and Murray State games in '12 we hung out seemingly for 3 straight 24 hour days at a bar/restaurant in that bar district a little more than a stone's throw from the Yum Center. I'm sure Mayor Beluga knows the name as I wouldn't be surprised if he came down with hemorrhoids as he and some of his posse did a lot more sitting than I did for those 3 days. Pervis Ellison was their quasi host and he hung with us for a bit saying he was pals with DWade. Fun place and the "scenery" was nice - saw Duke lose to Lehigh there.

Let's face it Caribou - the reason we sat longer in the bar was that as a male if a certain age, you were making regular trips to the men's room to, um, recycle the beverages.

CaribouJim
10-17-2015, 10:15 AM
Let's face it Caribou - the reason we sat longer in the bar was that as a male if a certain age, you were making regular trips to the men's room to, um, recycle the beverages.

Actually it my one-on-one daily tutorial with our maid Lupe on the way she made the bed - I prefer my sheets untucked as I like to "swoosh and swirl" the covers and on our last day there one thing lead to another and you know...was that wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl3HcIXvIo0

IWB
10-17-2015, 01:39 PM
Don't you dare blame this on Lupe.

CaribouJim
10-18-2015, 12:29 PM
Caribou, that Lehigh game made OscarJim crazy. He bought shots for the bar. Anyone know if he has told Wojo about that?

I was on the receiving end of one of those shots. That may be blackmail leverage - Oscar might have to take regular old commercial flights for MU road games this season if Wojo caught wind of that.