PDA

View Full Version : Big East One and Done - Ellenson

Goose85
10-15-2015, 08:29 AM
Zagsblog interview with Henry Ellenson.
Last one and done in the Big East was Adams from Pittsburgh.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/marquettes-henry-ellenson-could-be-first-big-east-one-and-done-in-three-years/#more-141528

mufan2003
10-15-2015, 01:28 PM
Kris Dunn said he wanted to be ready when he got to the NBA, that he had to work on aspects of his game (shooting). More interesting, that he felt he was not emotionally ready yet for all that comes with life in the NBA.

In the interview, Henry says his "gut" told him MU was the place to be. For some reason I think Henry's "gut" will be to come back for his sophomore year. Obviously, would not be shocked if he is 1-and-done. Just get the feeling he is looking at a 2-year run with his brother, Luke Fischer, Duane Wilson and a lot of other young talent around him.

unclejohn
10-16-2015, 12:04 PM
At media day,. Henry was telling anyone who would listen that the main reason he came to Marquette is that Wally did and told him it was a good place to be. My guess is he stays until Wally graduates in two years. In any case, I expect he will make a wise and thoughtful decision.

The Reptile
10-16-2015, 12:30 PM
At media day,. Henry was telling anyone who would listen that the main reason he came to Marquette is that Wally did and told him it was a good place to be. My guess is he stays until Wally graduates in two years. In any case, I expect he will make a wise and thoughtful decision.

I'm in agreement. While an exit after this year is possible I see it more likely next year. Regardless, after seeing what he could do in Italy, he's going to be a great in college and a very good pro once he gets acclimated to the NBA game.

KMWTRUCKS
10-16-2015, 03:15 PM
The one thing about Henry is he has NBA PF size and skill, length and is a solid athlete as a PF. So I don't think his stock will skyrocket up or down. IE you get a few FR who Avgs 8pts and 6 Rebs but flashes some unbelievable athletics they tend to skyrocket up as FR and could go way down as Sophs.