PDA

View Full Version : BE Title Game on Fox Mothership

Nukem2
10-14-2015, 01:22 PM
this season per a tweet today from Mike Broeker.

mufan2003
10-14-2015, 03:02 PM
I liked the move to FOX until I found out the tip-time would be switched to 4:30. It was perfect having it in prime time on Saturday night. I hope there is feedback to get it moved back to Saturday night. If people do not want to watch, they will not watch whether it is on FOX or FS1.

CaribouJim
10-14-2015, 03:18 PM
Agreed, definitely prefer the evening.

MU/Panther
10-14-2015, 06:22 PM
Val came out with the news about it at Media Day this morning. FOX wouldn't want it if the game is at primetime. Plus, it avoids the ACC Title Game.

TheSultan
10-14-2015, 08:35 PM
Val came out with the news about it at Media Day this morning. FOX wouldn't want it if the game is at primetime. Plus, it avoids the ACC Title Game.

...only to conflict with the Big Ten semifinals.

mufan2003
10-14-2015, 09:03 PM

Can't give up prime time because of the ACC. I really hope that is not the reason....geez, looks wimpy.I believe the Big 12 title game last year was Saturday at 5pm central time. Last year Big East was 7pm central and ACC was 7:30pm central. What is wrong with that? Fans seem to be able to handle multiple games at the same time in the NCAA tournament. Is 2 really a big deal with them still being 1/2 hour apart? Probably too upset about this than I should be, but I hope they reconsider moving back to Saturday night in future years.

mufan2003
10-14-2015, 09:14 PM
ACC was always Sunday afternoon. They moved it to Saturday night last year. So now the Big East obliges by moving to late Saturday afternoon....despite a long history of holding it on Saturday night. FOX or FS1 should not matter, having it in prime time matters. Dumb move, and I think the Big East has been making a lot of smart moves (hiring Stu Jackson, freshmen symposium, Gavitt games against B10, New Year's marathon, staying @ 10 teams). This is a head scratcher.