PDA

View Full Version : MU on TWCSC

MU/Panther
10-08-2015, 02:04 PM
This Friday at 7:00 p.m., Time Warner Cable SportsChannel will provide fans with live coverage of Marquette Madness featuring scrimmages by both the men’s and women’s basketball teams, a dunk contest and more. Dennis Krause and JP Cadorin will handle the on-air duties for Marquette Madness, providing fans a first look at the Golden Eagles as they prepare for the 2015-16 season.

In addition to regular season contests, the network will carry the men’s basketball team’s first exhibition game on November 9th versus Valley City State. Also returning on Time Warner Cable SportsChannel for the upcoming season is “Inside Marquette Basketball,” giving Golden Eagles fans in Eastern Wisconsin an inside look into the men’s basketball program. The bi-weekly show will include behind-the-scenes features and access, including an exclusive interview with Head Coach Steve Wojciechowski.

http://www.gomarquette.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/100715aaa.html

MU/Panther
10-08-2015, 02:04 PM
I'm guessing FOX gave the OK for TWCSC to have the coaches show.

mufan2003
10-08-2015, 02:15 PM
This Friday at 7:00 p.m., Time Warner Cable SportsChannel will provide fans with live coverage of Marquette Madness featuring scrimmages by both the men’s and women’s basketball teams, a dunk contest and more. Dennis Krause and JP Cadorin will handle the on-air duties for Marquette Madness, providing fans a first look at the Golden Eagles as they prepare for the 2015-16 season.

In addition to regular season contests, the network will carry the men’s basketball team’s first exhibition game on November 9th versus Valley City State. Also returning on Time Warner Cable SportsChannel for the upcoming season is “Inside Marquette Basketball,” giving Golden Eagles fans in Eastern Wisconsin an inside look into the men’s basketball program. The bi-weekly show will include behind-the-scenes features and access, including an exclusive interview with Head Coach Steve Wojciechowski.

http://www.gomarquette.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/100715aaa.html

Great to hear! I enjoy how they recap previous games and look at the upcoming games. Good insight into the program and Dennis Krause is a pro's pro.

mufan2003
10-08-2015, 02:19 PM
I'm guessing FOX gave the OK for TWCSC to have the coaches show.

I was wondering about that as well. Or was it Marquette's collective decision to pass in Wojo's first year (transition year and knowing Wojo would be very busy with recruiting, settling in, etc?)

MU/Panther
10-08-2015, 02:19 PM
It's a must need for the fans who don't go to message boards or do online stuff.

MU/Panther
10-08-2015, 02:24 PM
I was wondering about that as well. Or was it Marquette's collective decision to pass in Wojo's first year (transition year and knowing Wojo would be very busy with recruiting, settling in, etc?)
Remember the first year with FOX and Buzz's last season at MU, they had no coaches show on TWCSC. It was said that FS1 hold all the right to Big East content.

Some like now it's bi-weekly show.