PDA

View Full Version : Game You Can't Wait to See

Goose85
10-02-2015, 08:05 AM
I was looking at the MU schedule and was thinking, which game am I most looking forward to seeing, in person or on TV.

I can't say that I look forward to the UW game, because if we lose I have so many Badger friends. I get more nervous for that game than anything.

I think for this season, without knowing rankings, or if a game is for the league title, etc, I think I look most forward to LSU.

Simmons v. Ellenson. The LSU game features a player that many think could be the #1 pick in the draft.
If Ellenson can match him, he will be a one and done, and could lead to more pub for Ellenson and MU.
LSU is ranked by some early prognosticators, so a win could be helpful should we be in the running for a tourney bid.

Nukem2
10-02-2015, 10:00 AM
The earlier Belmont and Iowa games are going to tell us a lot about this team for the upcoming season. And, both games are at home (and the only decent home NC games at that).

MU/Panther
10-02-2015, 11:33 AM
1) I can't wait for the home opener versus Belmont. I look forward to hearing and getting a goosebump moment from Mike Jacubowski during the starting line-up's. You could have four top 100 players from the great state of Wisconsin in the starting line-up for Marquette.

2) I got my tickets at Ticket King for my roadtrip at Madison.

mufan2003
10-02-2015, 01:52 PM
The Belmont game, Friday night to start the season will be exciting.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
10-02-2015, 02:33 PM
The early games against Belmont and Iowa, along with LSU are all enticing, but the one I'm really looking forward to is at Wisconsin. Two reasons, first because I always look forward to that game, and second because I think we have a good chance to win this year, despite most Marquette fans not seeming to believe that.