PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Comment by Andy Katz re: MU

Phantom Warrior
09-09-2015, 10:13 PM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
09-09-2015, 10:43 PM
Care to share what it was for those of us that can't access?

Halo
09-09-2015, 11:11 PM
Our last 3 games are hard.

warriorfan4life
09-09-2015, 11:16 PM
More of note is that he called Marquette an NCAA Tournament team.

Markedman
09-10-2015, 10:37 AM
and Jay Bilas called Gasser an NBA player.........those guys aren't any better then Murff when it comes to predicting the unknown

Goose85
09-10-2015, 02:06 PM
and Jay Bilas called Gasser an NBA player.........those guys aren't any better then Murff when it comes to predicting the unknown

That and a statement Dakich made in an early season game last year really got me. There was a foul called on Gasser and he said something to the effect that 'it must have been a bad call by Gasser's reaction as he never complains about calls'. Sometimes these guys just talk to be talking, but that one had me laughing as Gasser always acts as if he has never committed a foul in his career.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
09-12-2015, 09:10 AM
That and a statement Dakich made in an early season game last year really got me. There was a foul called on Gasser and he said something to the effect that 'it must have been a bad call by Gasser's reaction as he never complains about calls'. Sometimes these guys just talk to be talking, but that one had me laughing as Gasser always acts as if he has never committed a foul in his career.

I remember that. I think it was in their preseason tournament, maybe against Georgetown. I almost spit out my beer when he said that. The guy has been a serial whiner for five years. Not like this is new for him (or really anyone that plays for Bo).