PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Anderson to UWGB

Markedman
08-26-2015, 07:30 PM
I think he will be a very good player at that level.

@Big_Smooth10: S/O to a long time best friend @TreMamBa15 for committing to UWGB! The Phoenix got a good one! Congrats trev!

Gato78
08-26-2015, 07:39 PM
He was considering a preferred walk on invitation from UW at Madison. I wonder if the coaching uncertainty was involved in the decision?

Markedman
08-26-2015, 08:18 PM
I think it had more to do with this.

@WisBBYearbook: Trev Anderson visited Wisconsin on Monday and considered the Badgers until they offered Xavier Simpson of Ohio ... http://t.co/ZEij2jNsPo

Goose85
08-27-2015, 08:42 AM
There are already a ton of transfers in college hoops today, and I'd guess even more when there is a coaching change.
Not sure I'd want to commit to a school where you know there very well could be a new coach before you even have your first practice. If the coach is not Ryan or Gard, the new guy might not want you.

bergamont
08-27-2015, 09:04 AM
I think UW has offered 4 different point guards and obviously, only offered a walk on spot to Trev. GB put a ton of effort in recruiting Trev----I think Linc and/or an asst coach were at every game of his this summer. I think Trev will excel in Linc's offense. Its a great fit for both parties.