PDA

View Full Version : Box Score?

Phantom Warrior
08-13-2015, 02:22 AM
I haven't been able to find a box score for the game. Has one been published?

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
08-13-2015, 08:24 AM
I don't believe so. I'm going through the game again now. A bit tougher to get everything (fouls and such) because I'm used to...umm...more demonstrative referees. Once I have something I'll post it. Probably not until this afternoon as I've got a bit going on this morning.

08-13-2015, 08:30 AM
It's tough because the feed skips at times. Not all of the game is on the current feed. No idea who scored the 22nd point, but it came on a free throw.

Nukem2
08-13-2015, 09:26 AM
It's tough because the feed skips at times. Not all of the game is on the current feed. No idea who scored the 22nd point, but it came on a free throw.
Yeah, the score seemed to jump around at times.

08-13-2015, 11:32 AM
Okay...this is totally unofficial. Just did it this morning, rewatched the game and this is what I came up with. Bear in mind there were some skips in the feed, so at least one point was unaccounted for. That went to Wally because I didn't see him go to the line at all during the game, but could swear I remember him getting there yesterday when I watched the live feed. Some of my stats don't agree with Marquette's numbers, but this is what I saw:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/brewcity77/HaukarBox.jpg

Tried to make it as easy to possible to read, with starters separated from bench and the main stats (Points, rebounds, assists) highlighted in pink. Some differences I had with Marquette -- they had Ellenson with 24/10, I had him with 22/9. They had Fischer with 10/10, I had him with 10/11.

As far as performance, the three point and foul shooting was awful early. Duane and Sandy heated up from three in the second while free throw shooting improved vastly as the game went on (started 6/15). On the rewatch, it was very evident just how immense Henry and Duane were. Great statlines from both.

Traci was huge. 7 points, 7 assists, 5 rebounds, 7 steals. One of his twos was a very long two, the announcers initially thought it was a three but it was only a two. I'll take 7 assists/3 turnovers any day from a freshman.