PDA

View Full Version : Rashad Vaughn Article

mufan2003
07-16-2015, 10:04 PM
http://www.nba.com/2015/news/features/steve_aschburner/07/15/bucks-first-rounder-rashad-vaughn-a-fast-learner/index.html?ls=nbahpsplit3

Goose85
07-17-2015, 09:04 AM
Nice find. I think Aschburner may have went to MU, or has some MU / Milwaukee connection.

MUfan12
07-17-2015, 09:38 AM
Nice find. I think Aschburner may have went to MU, or has some MU / Milwaukee connection.

Yep, MU alum. Class of '78.

mufan2003
08-28-2015, 12:52 PM
6'6" and still growing!

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2015-08-27/rashad-vaughn-nba-draft-2015-summer-league-milwaukee-bucks-aau

Goose85
08-28-2015, 01:04 PM
This sentence in the article, when you consider Monroe picked the Bucks over LA and NY, is what has many a Bucks fan very optimistic for the future.

"For those who may not have noticed, that makes back-to-back first-round picks — after No. 2 pick Jabari Parker last year — who were crossing their fingers hoping to wind up in Milwaukee."

I really think people will once again see that this can be a darn good NBA city.

mufan2003
08-28-2015, 01:15 PM
This sentence in the article, when you consider Monroe picked the Bucks over LA and NY, is what has many a Bucks fan very optimistic for the future.

"For those who may not have noticed, that makes back-to-back first-round picks — after No. 2 pick Jabari Parker last year — who were crossing their fingers hoping to wind up in Milwaukee."

I really think people will once again see that this can be a darn good NBA city.

I agree, and the new arena, new practice facility and downtown development won't hurt either.

Kidd Karma
10-15-2015, 03:54 PM

Yep, and you need that foundation to keep it going, for 4-5-10 years, and Lasry/Edens are laying that foundation to lead the Bucks. With basketball ops currently in capable hands....it's beginning to happen, Greg Monroe, draft picks wanting to be here, the government and team working on a new arena, new headquarters, its beginning to turn the corner.