PDA

View Full Version : Middleton and Bucks close on 5 Years/$70 million

mufan2003
07-01-2015, 01:39 PM
Player opt-out option after year 4. $14 million per year is a good deal for the Bucks.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13178955/milwaukee-bucks-khris-middleton-close-5-year-70-million-contract

mufan2003
07-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Also from the article:

Sources say the Bucks, once they secure Middleton's commitment, will shift gears toward their long-planned pursuit for a top center. ‎Team officials were scheduled to have a face-to-face sitdown after 2 a.m. ET Wednesday in Washington, D.C., with Detroit Pistons unrestricted free agent Greg Monroe.

ESPN.com reported last month that Dallas Mavericks free agent Tyson Chandler, who played with Kidd in both Dallas and New York, is another top target on the Bucks' wish list.

Goose85
07-01-2015, 02:06 PM
Also from the article:

Sources say the Bucks, once they secure Middleton's commitment, will shift gears toward their long-planned pursuit for a top center. ‎Team officials were scheduled to have a face-to-face sitdown after 2 a.m. ET Wednesday in Washington, D.C., with Detroit Pistons unrestricted free agent Greg Monroe.

ESPN.com reported last month that Dallas Mavericks free agent Tyson Chandler, who played with Kidd in both Dallas and New York, is another top target on the Bucks' wish list.

I'm really warming up to the idea of Chandler with the Bucks. Knows Kidd and would provide veteran leadership.

mufan2003
07-01-2015, 02:12 PM
I'm really warming up to the idea of Chandler with the Bucks. Knows Kidd and would provide veteran leadership.

I think Hammond loves Monroe, Monroe is young (25) and can score in the post. He averaged 15 and 10 last year. I like Chandler as well. Have heard that if Dallas convinces DeAndre Jordan to come to Dallas, the Clippers will look to do a sign and trade with Dallas for Chandler. I would be happy with either guy, but lean towards Monroe because of age, offense and rebounding. Chandler is the better defensive player of the two.

MUAlphaBangura
07-01-2015, 05:27 PM

Sounds like Chandler to Phoenix and Lopez staying in Brooklyn. Maybe Monroe? David West?

mufan2003
07-01-2015, 06:13 PM
Sounds like Chandler to Phoenix and Lopez staying in Brooklyn. Maybe Monroe? David West?

I like both of those guys.....and add Robin Lopez.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Robin Lopez met with the Milwaukee Bucks today and is dining with the Knicks tonight. Teams that miss on LMA/Monroe/DJ will join pursuit too</p>&mdash; Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) <a href="https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/status/616379540462407680">July 1, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>