PDA

View Full Version : 2015 rsci

Nukem2
06-28-2015, 04:27 PM
Final 2015 RSCI composite rankings came out the other day. Ellenson is at 9, Cheatham at 87 and Heldt at 96. Diamond Stone at 7.

Phantom Warrior
06-28-2015, 09:25 PM
Eight for BE - 3 for MU, 2 for GTown, 1 each for Nova, Creighton, and St. John's, thought Johnnies could end up with another (Rowan).

I know rankings have limitations, but for the image/status of the conference, I'd like to see 12 - 15 Top 100 RSCI recruits each year commit to BE schools. Perception is crucial.

warriorfan4life
06-28-2015, 10:37 PM
Eight for BE - 3 for MU, 2 for GTown, 1 each for Nova, Creighton, and St. John's, thought Johnnies could end up with another (Rowan).

I know rankings have limitations, but for the image/status of the conference, I'd like to see 12 - 15 Top 100 RSCI recruits each year commit to BE schools. Perception is crucial.

Not a great year on the four-year recruiting front, but the conference also added some very nice transfers in Marcus Foster (Creighton), Eric Paschall (Villanova), and Kethan Savage (Butler). Also, I think there are some kids right outside the top 100 that will be nice long-term additions like Traci Carter and Sacar Anim for Marquette, Donte Divincenzo at Villanova, Kaleb Johnson at Georgetown, Kaiser Gates at Xavier Malik Ellison at St. John's, and Drew Edwards and Ricky Council at Providence. This recruiting year was not at the level of 2014, but still decent on the whole and I think some of these additions will be nice supporting parts to their 2014 counterparts. Also, I like the recruiting momentum that many teams appear to have for this class and think there would be some very strong classes signed this fall.

Phantom Warrior
06-28-2015, 11:08 PM
Kind of interesting looking at the rankings. Haanif was ranked in the Top 100 on all six individual rankings, while Matt was in the Top 100 on only two, but that was enough to put him at #96 on the composite.

MinnesotaJeb
06-29-2015, 07:54 PM
Not a great year on the four-year recruiting front, but the conference also added some very nice transfers in Marcus Foster (Creighton), Eric Paschall (Villanova), and Kethan Savage (Butler). Also, I think there are some kids right outside the top 100 that will be nice long-term additions like Traci Carter and Sacar Anim for Marquette, Donte Divincenzo at Villanova, Kaleb Johnson at Georgetown, Kaiser Gates at Xavier Malik Ellison at St. John's, and Drew Edwards and Ricky Council at Providence. This recruiting year was not at the level of 2014, but still decent on the whole and I think some of these additions will be nice supporting parts to their 2014 counterparts. Also, I like the recruiting momentum that many teams appear to have for this class and think there would be some very strong classes signed this fall.

Great analysis. Thanks. From what I saw of Ricky Council in the videotapes, I can't imagine there are many guards in the country with that kind of talent. He's going to burn up the league.