PDA

View Full Version : With 17th pick Bucks take Rashad Vaughn

IWB
06-25-2015, 08:32 PM
Bucks pick 6'6 SG Rashad Vaughn from UNLV with 17th pick.

MU/Panther
06-25-2015, 09:52 PM
It's a much better pick than most think.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
06-25-2015, 09:57 PM
I like it... It's hard to get a sure thing at that point in the draft, but I like his upside so overall a good pick I'd say.

Goose85
06-26-2015, 09:11 AM
After he worked out for the Bucks I looked into him a little more and now I really like this pick.

Young guy (youngest in the draft). Has good NBA size for a 2G at 6'6". He can shoot, which is what we really do need. I really like his upside, and for picking #17 I like the pick.

IWB
06-26-2015, 09:22 AM
I have not been shy about saying how much I do not like the NBA. That said, I am really getting pretty excited about the Bucks' future. The new owners, the stadium, the team, Jabari..... should be fun to follow.

mufan2003
06-26-2015, 02:58 PM
I like the pick, especially when you consider the upside he has being only 18. Already a good shooter.

Goose85
06-26-2015, 03:29 PM
I have not been shy about saying how much I do not like the NBA. That said, I am really getting pretty excited about the Bucks' future. The new owners, the stadium, the team, Jabari..... should be fun to follow.

This Bucks team has really got people excited. I'm old enough to know this can be a really good NBA city when the team is rolling. I've been to big playoff games, I've seen them win it all (as a kid), I recall the 80's when we almost always won the division, only to take turns losing in the playoffs to those great 76ers and Celtics teams.

Like any city, fans of the sport can lose interest when losing happens, but will come back out to support a team that wins (see the Packers).

I think this Bucks team, with their young likable players, will get guys like IWB back and really get the city excited as they are being built to win for an extended period of time. Just look at the excitement around Cleveland this past year. Playoff time and fans by the thousands are watching the game outside the stadium. Sure we don't have Lebron, but I could see some of that same excitement with the Bucks.

I'm a college hoops fan first, but I really think the Bucks have something going on here that this city is going to really enjoy. I hope I'm right.

mufan2003
06-26-2015, 11:33 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2505232-rashad-vaughn-is-the-best-kept-secret-in-the-2015-nba-draft