PDA

View Full Version : Bucks Draft Workouts Day #6 - Final Day

IWB
06-22-2015, 09:47 AM
Here is who the Bucks have in today, the final "scheduled "day of the workouts....

Mouhammadou Jaiteh (6'11 C, France)
Mock Draft: Draft Express #39 NBADraft.Net #44

Cody Larson (6'9 F, South Dakota State)
Mock Draft: Draft Express NA NBADraft.Net NA

Joshua Smith (6'10 C, Georgetown)
Mock Draft: Draft Express NA NBADraft.Net NA

J.P. Tokoto (6'6 F, North Carolina)
Mock Draft: Draft Express #41 NBADraft.Net #46

Rashad Vaughn (6'6 G, UNLV)
Mock Draft: Draft Express #26 NBADraft.Net #21

Christian Wood (6'10 F, UNLV)
Mock Draft: Draft Express #46 NBADraft.Net #33

Goose85
06-22-2015, 10:18 AM
Center from France is interesting.
There was some indication that the Bucks may want to go the draft and stash route with a foreign kid considering how many they have signed for next season and assuming they add a first rounder and a free agent center.

I've see a mock or two that has Tokoto going to the Bucks. I think that would lead to D league.

mufan2003
06-22-2015, 02:14 PM
I would love it if JP Tokoto was still around at #46. Can Tokoto ever develop a reliable jumper, even if only mid-range? I think he would be an absolute steal at #46.

Rashad Vaughn, I have read he is having tremendous workouts. Can shoot it very well. He could become a possibility at #17 if the Bucks like what they see today.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
06-25-2015, 09:53 PM
I would love it if JP Tokoto was still around at #46. Can Tokoto ever develop a reliable jumper, even if only mid-range? I think he would be an absolute steal at #46.

Rashad Vaughn, I have read he is having tremendous workouts. Can shoot it very well. He could become a possibility at #17 if the Bucks like what they see today.

Looks like you called it

IWB
06-26-2015, 01:27 AM
Indeed, didn't someone say that Vaughn was the best guard in the draft about a week ago?

Good work guys!