PDA

View Full Version : John Henson

Goose85
06-16-2015, 02:10 PM
Henson is an interesting piece. It seems to be no secret that the Bucks are interested in landing a FA center, like Lopez or Chandler. This past year Zaza normally played ahead of Henson at center, so would that put him at #3?

Parker is expected back and based on his skills before knee injury, should get plenty of time as a PF, along side Giannis at SF who can also play some PF. In addition to Parker, many mock drafts suggest the Bucks will take a player like PF Looney or Portis. Would that move Henson to #3 PF as well?

If those two scenarios play out (FA center / draft PF), does Henson have enough value to bring back a shooter in a trade?

I go back and forth on Henson (he needs more offensive moves to be productive), but I do like him as a backup.

Draft day could be interesting for the Bucks, as I think these new owners want to make a push this year, especially with the stadium issues.

mufan2003
06-17-2015, 02:34 PM
I thought Henson had a very good playoff showing. In the modern NBA, Henson can play C at times....look at Golden State. Henson is a very good rim protector with long arms. If the Bucks stay at #17 and sign a C in Free Agency, the Bucks can keep Henson and see if his game continues to progress.