PDA

View Full Version : Bucks Draft Workouts Day #3

IWB
06-16-2015, 10:07 AM
The Bucks are back at it today with their pre-draft workouts. Working out for the Bucks today are...

Justin Anderson (6'6 G, Virginia)
Mock Draft: Draft Express #25 NBADraft.Net #27

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (6'7 F, Arizona)
Mock Draft: Draft Express #22 NBADraft.Net #20

R.J. Hunter (6'6 G, Georgia State)
Mock Draft: Draft Express #21 NBADraft.Net #30

Derrick Marks (6'3 G, Boise State)
Mock Draft: Draft Express NA NBADraft.Net #36

Royce O’Neale (6'6 F, Baylor)
Mock Draft: Draft Express NA NBADraft.Net NA

Terran Petteway (6'6 G, Nebraska)
Mock Draft: Draft Express NA NBADraft.Net NA

Goose85
06-16-2015, 10:32 AM
I could see Anderson and Hunter being available for the Bucks. If they want someone that can shoot it Hunter may be the guy, but could they move back and get him?

Bucks don't seem to be mentioned with Grant much. He seems to me like a pretty good player that should go near the Bucks selection.

Where the Bucks are picking it needs to be best player available. If we are able to get a center like Lopez in FA, even better if the BPA in round 1 for the Bucks can shoot.
Didn't see enough of Anderson, but stats say he became a pretty good shooter this past season.

MUAlphaBangura
06-16-2015, 11:33 AM
I could see Anderson and Hunter being available for the Bucks. If they want someone that can shoot it Hunter may be the guy, but could they move back and get him?

Bucks don't seem to be mentioned with Grant much. He seems to me like a pretty good player that should go near the Bucks selection.

Where the Bucks are picking it needs to be best player available. If we are able to get a center like Lopez in FA, even better if the BPA in round 1 for the Bucks can shoot.
Didn't see enough of Anderson, but stats say he became a pretty good shooter this past season.

And defends like crazy, which the Bucks sure could use.

mufan2003
06-16-2015, 01:12 PM
Anderson definitely is ready physically for the NBA. I read an article from Chad Ford, who said if Rondae Hollis-Jefferson was a better shooter, he would be a lottery pick.....scouts love his length, athleticism, defense and is young. I don't think the Bucks can gamble with another player that can't shoot, Giannis and MCW already are below average jump shooters (hopefully they improve).

Goose85
06-16-2015, 01:59 PM
Anderson definitely is ready physically for the NBA. I read an article from Chad Ford, who said if Rondae Hollis-Jefferson was a better shooter, he would be a lottery pick.....scouts love his length, athleticism, defense and is young. I don't think the Bucks can gamble with another player that can't shoot, Giannis and MCW already are below average jump shooters (hopefully they improve).

The Bucks do need a shooter, but depending on the various mock drafts I've seen, the value in the draft near the Bucks position may be more along the lines of a PF like Looney or Portis or Lyles. I think Parker, if healthy, is a PF and I normally see Henson more in that role too, but I guess in today's NBA is is a center.