PDA

View Full Version : Jae just got hurt

mufansince72
04-26-2015, 01:45 PM
Out for the rest of the game. I think it's a knee

TedBaxter
04-26-2015, 02:10 PM
First he got popped by Kendrick Perkins in the first half. That one should have resulted in an ejection. Now J.R. Smith nails him with a closed backhand. The replays look like he might have been knocked out as he bent his knee backwards on the way down.

CaribouJim
04-26-2015, 02:56 PM
It looked uglier when I saw it live, but still looked bad - hope it is not an ACL. For the short term, Love's injury could be ugly for the Cavs and their run - right when the Bulls are get healthier.

The Celts are a fun team to watch - loaded for draft picks the remainder of Stevens contract tenure and they have a boat load of cap space this year. The Celts can help the East close that quality gap vs. the West. Hope Jae is A-OK and can be on board for the ride with the Celtics.

The Bucks are a hugely entertaining team to watch as well - they are on the right trajectory too.

TedBaxter
04-26-2015, 02:58 PM
If I'm the Bucks and the mock drafts are correct, I take Tyus Jones with the draft pick.

kneelb4zerg
04-26-2015, 03:22 PM
Why were the Cavs targeting Crowder? ShouLdve gone after Olynyk.

MUAlphaBangura
04-26-2015, 05:28 PM
Man, will I be rooting for the Bulls in that next series against the Cavs. JR Smith is and always has been a punk. Add in their D-bag owner. Easy to root against Lebron. Kevin Love whining like a little girl about his dislocated shoulder even though 3 seconds before it happened he was doing the exact same thing to Olynik. No brainer for me. Charles, Kenny, Shaq and Ernie think a minimum of 5 game suspension for Smith

mufansince72
04-26-2015, 07:35 PM
Man, will I be rooting for the Bulls in that next series against the Cavs. JR Smith is and always has been a punk. Add in their D-bag owner. Easy to root against Lebron. Kevin Love whining like a little girl about his dislocated shoulder even though 3 seconds before it happened he was doing the exact same thing to Olynik. No brainer for me. Charles, Kenny, Shaq and Ernie think a minimum of 5 game suspension for Smith

If it wasn't for Jae hitting a game winner at the buzzer about two weeks ago the Bucks would have been playing Toronto instead of Chicago.

With that said, I hate the Bulls and don't particularly care for Cleveland. Hard to want anyone to win that series.

Markedman
04-27-2015, 11:23 AM
Chris Forsberg
‏@ESPNForsberg
Celtics announce Jae Crowder sustained left ACL sprain. Appears to have dodged more serous injury.

CaribouJim
04-27-2015, 02:58 PM
Chris Forsberg
‏@ESPNForsberg
Celtics announce Jae Crowder sustained left ACL sprain. Appears to have dodged more serous injury.

Thank God.