PDA

View Full Version : Event in Florida?

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
05-06-2012, 09:33 PM
Just rode an elevator with Tom Izzo in Boca Raton, FL ... Also rode a flight with Tubby Smith... Is something happening in South Florida this week?

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
05-06-2012, 10:31 PM
I figured it out... A benefit golf tournament, I'll tell you what, had a hell of a night hearing stories from Tom Izzo, Brian Gregory, Tubby Smith, and Kijana Carter...

Goose85
05-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Having a few beverages and listening to that group trade stories sounds like an incredible time. And I thought kicking back watching the dvr I had of SNL and Duck Dynasty was a fun evening.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
05-07-2012, 09:53 AM
It was incredible... Ended up after they all took off that Kijana Carter and Cornelius Bennett were left in the bar and I got to hang out and talk to them... Wow what an amazing night as a sports fan. I will say this, Carter was a bust in the NFL but was a really nice guy and extremely interesting to talk to... They were all ripping Petrino pretty good, that was one of the highlights. I guess the event was put on by CBS and two of their big wigs were at the bar too... Couldn't tell you who they are even if I wanted to though lol.