PDA

View Full Version : Jerel Ejected

mufansince72
04-13-2015, 12:31 AM
He just signed another contract. The league was not properly notified so he was not on the roster, and was ejected from Sunday's game.

Markedman
04-13-2015, 10:42 AM
lol....kid can't catch a break !

mufansince72
04-13-2015, 09:19 PM
To top it off, Buycks is missing the rest of the season because he fractured his hand last night.

Markedman
04-14-2015, 02:26 PM
http://dleague.nba.com/news/jerel-mcneal-nba-development-league-impact-player-bakersfield-jam-phoenix-suns/?cid=dleague_12_twitter_L

IWB
04-14-2015, 02:34 PM
Wade - Novak - Matthews - McNeal - Butler - Buycks - Crowder - Blue

DJO - Was with Philly pre-season this year, could he be next?

Goose85
04-14-2015, 02:40 PM
I hope the cup of coffee Buycks and Blue had with Lakers / McNeal had with the Suns helps them get a better shot to be on a roster all year next season.

Crowder has sure made the most of his chance with Boston, and now they are in the playoffs. Stevens has done a great job this year getting Boston to the playoffs. Looks good for Crowder too. In one ESPN preseason ranking, the Bucks we ranked 26th and Boston 27th.

IrwinFletcher
04-14-2015, 04:47 PM
An article I saw about the LAker game from a couple nights ago said that Buycks had turned some heads with his play. Have to think he is in good shape for next season.

Jerel seems to have an opportunity in front of him with the Suns.

Blue has a week to show something which isn't a whole lot. Have to think he will be a summer league invitee somewhere.

mufansince72
04-14-2015, 07:03 PM
An article I saw about the LAker game from a couple nights ago said that Buycks had turned some heads with his play. Have to think he is in good shape for next season.

Jerel seems to have an opportunity in front of him with the Suns.

Blue has a week to show something which isn't a whole lot. Have to think he will be a summer league invitee somewhere.

Blue has one more game to show something as the Lakers only have one left.

Marquette
04-16-2015, 10:59 AM
Jae's game winning shot with Buycks' ankle breaker three and Blue's 2 handed dunk its been a great week to be an MU fan.