PDA

View Full Version : Nick N.

Nukem2
04-08-2015, 02:52 PM
Mark Miller just tweeted that Nick is down to USC and, surprise, surprise.....Iowa State...! He will visit ISU later this month.

TheSultan
04-08-2015, 03:55 PM
Mark Miller just tweeted that Nick is down to USC and, surprise, surprise.....Iowa State...! He will visit ISU later this month.

Believe it or not, I don't think this has anything to do with Hoiberg. Was told a couple weeks ago that wherever TJ Ozelberger ended up is where Nick would eventually land.

warriorfan4life
04-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Believe it or not, I don't think this has anything to do with Hoiberg. Was told a couple weeks ago that wherever TJ Ozelberger ended up is where Nick would eventually land.

Yeah, TJ was Nick's initial recruiter at ISU (and who I think that Nick will be playing much if not all of his ISU career for).

Goose85
04-08-2015, 04:34 PM
Yeah, TJ was Nick's initial recruiter at ISU (and who I think that Nick will be playing much if not all of his ISU career for).

Good point. If Hoiberg goes to the Bulls, then TJ would be in position to get that job.

TheSultan
04-08-2015, 04:36 PM
Good point. If Hoiberg goes to the Bulls, then TJ would be in position to get that job.

I think it's more than a good position. I think he was brought back for that purpose by ISU AD Jamie Pollard.