PDA

View Full Version : Lunardi's Bracketology

Phantom Warrior
04-07-2015, 11:20 PM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

No MU in the Field of 68.

Nova, GTown, Butler, Xavier, and Providence in.

We shall see.

MUwarrior1090
04-08-2015, 11:16 AM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

No MU in the Field of 68.

Nova, GTown, Butler, Xavier, and Providence in.

We shall see.

If a sixth team were to make it, I think it would be Marquette. St John's has a solid chance if Jordan/Obekpa come back and they get Diallo. Can't see Seton Hall, DePaul or Creighton being in the tournament next year. I do think Creighton will be much improved, though.

MU/Panther
04-08-2015, 12:30 PM
How does one come up with a bracketology with zero games played?

Nukem2
04-08-2015, 12:31 PM
If a sixth team were to make it, I think it would be Marquette. St John's has a solid chance if Jordan/Obekpa come back and they get Diallo. Can't see Seton Hall, DePaul or Creighton being in the tournament next year. I do think Creighton will be much improved, though.Creighton has a couple transfers coming in but the Jays do lose a lot in Chatman, Brooks, Kreklow and Artino. Kind of starting over in the backcourt.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
04-08-2015, 02:07 PM
Maurice Watson could be a stud. He had NBA scouts looking at him at Boston U. Wouldn't be surprised to see him as a first team Big East kid. Creighton loses a good chunk, but they also return some guys that played in a ton of one person losses. They were a lot closer this year than their record indicated.

Nukem2
04-08-2015, 02:45 PM
Maurice Watson could be a stud. He had NBA scouts looking at him at Boston U. Wouldn't be surprised to see him as a first team Big East kid. Creighton loses a good chunk, but they also return some guys that played in a ton of one person losses. They were a lot closer this year than their record indicated.

Closer because of the efforts of the seniors. Groselle, Hegner and Hanson did supplement Artino, otherwise the only other big contributor was.... (forget the guy's name)...a lot to make up for.

milwaukeejedi1
04-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Closer because of the efforts of the seniors. Groselle, Hegner and Hanson did supplement Artino, otherwise the only other big contributor was.... (forget the guy's name)...a lot to make up for.

Besides Mo Watson, Creighton added transfer Cole Huff, http://whiteandbluereview.com/2014-15-creighton-mens-basketball-profile-cole-huff/.

Watson, Huff, and Milliken are a good trio.

04-08-2015, 03:11 PM
Isaiah Zierden will also be back. And don't forget top-100 redshirt Ronnie Harrell. For as much as they lost, Creighton fans feel they are adding a lot more.

Nukem2
04-08-2015, 03:13 PM
Isaiah Zierden will also be back. And don't forget top-100 redshirt Ronnie Harrell. For as much as they lost, Creighton fans feel they are adding a lot more.
Issue is fitting the pieces together next year. The Jays may be a year away....

04-08-2015, 03:34 PM
They'll be interesting. Despite so many new faces, guys like Harrell, Watson, and Huff have been practicing together for a year now. Honestly, I can't wait to see them, even if they don't mesh. Will be a fun puzzle to watch form.

warriorfan4life
04-08-2015, 04:09 PM
They'll be interesting. Despite so many new faces, guys like Harrell, Watson, and Huff have been practicing together for a year now. Honestly, I can't wait to see them, even if they don't mesh. Will be a fun puzzle to watch form.

If Mullin can augment their roster with some decent pieces and keeps Jordan and Obepka in line, the entire league will be top 100 level teams. I believe that Seton Hall does have flameout potential, and still could see Gibbs leaving in the offseason, but otherwise the league will be solid. While I have no belief in Leitao working out long-term at DePaul, I think he does a decent job with what Purnell left behind (not an awful roster) and they will be tough to beatwith the listless crowds at the airplane hangar in Rosemont. Out of this, I could easily see a repeat of last year's six tourney teams and maybe even get a seventh in.