milkbone
04-06-2015, 04:05 PM
Mark Miller retweeted

Jeff Goodman @GoodmanESPN
· 11m 11 minutes ago
UCLA announces that Kevon Looney is headed to the NBA

Markedman
04-06-2015, 10:55 PM
@TheBadgerNation: Nigel Hayes: " I'm nowhere near ready for the NBA." He'll return as expected.

TheSultan
04-07-2015, 09:55 AM
@TheBadgerNation: Nigel Hayes: " I'm nowhere near ready for the NBA." He'll return as expected.

As he should. Big upside, but was exposed a bit the last two weekends.

Nukem2
04-07-2015, 10:03 AM
As he should. Big upside, but was exposed a bit the last two weekends.Would agree. Ultimately, he does seem short for PF and perhaps not mobile enough for the 3 in the NBA...? In short, is he a tweener? Nice player though who has really improved his shooting over the past year. We shall see.

MUfan12
04-07-2015, 10:26 AM
Would agree. Ultimately, he does seem short for PF and perhaps not mobile enough for the 3 in the NBA...? In short, is he a tweener? Nice player though who has really improved his shooting over the past year. We shall see.

Needs to extend his range a few feet, but there's roles for guys like him. Look at one of our own, Jae Crowder. Jae's getting good run in a playoff race doing a lot of the things Hayes does for UW.

IWB
04-07-2015, 10:43 AM
When I look at Hayes I don't see Jae Crowder, I see a young Jimmy Butler. Can Hayes grow into that type of player? If he can he will be pretty tough to stop.

MUfan12
04-07-2015, 11:22 AM
When I look at Hayes I don't see Jae Crowder, I see a young Jimmy Butler. Can Hayes grow into that type of player? If he can he will be pretty tough to stop.

Different players, for sure. Just was noting the similarities in their contributions.

Jimmy had guard skills that I don't think Hayes has. The best NBA comparison I can think of is Draymond Green.