PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Championship Game

Nukem2
04-06-2015, 09:21 AM
Will be interesting to see how tonight's game plays out. Will Wojo have any insight for Coach K...? After tonite, the games are over until November....:(

MayorBeluga
04-06-2015, 09:28 AM
I'm dreading this game. As insufferable and obnoxious as many of their fans are normally, it will be exponentially worse should the unthinkable happen.

MU/Panther
04-06-2015, 09:42 AM
How many people are looking forward to CBS's "One Shining Moment" :rolleyes:

farmerdoc
04-06-2015, 09:52 AM
How many people are looking forward to CBS's "One Shining Moment" :rolleyes:

Very stale! Time for something new.

Never thought I would say this, but, Go Duke!!!!!!!

Since I have left WI, I will not have to listen to the badger fans, but I want nothing more than a badger loss.

CaribouJim
04-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Very stale! Time for something new.

Agree on both counts!

Nukem2
04-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Could care less about the music, its more about the priceless snippets of history in my mind.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
04-06-2015, 10:19 AM
Could care less about the music, its more about the priceless snippets of history in my mind.

I don't think I'm going to enjoy watching "One Shining Moment" at all tonight. Not because of the music, but because there will be far too much emphasis on a certain team in red.

Nukem2
04-06-2015, 10:22 AM
I don't think I'm going to enjoy watching "One Shining Moment" at all tonight. Not because of the music, but because there will be far too much emphasis on a certain team in red.Could be some, though the snippets are usually across the field for the most part.

Nukem2
04-06-2015, 10:30 AM
The one thing about the Kentucky game was that it seemed like Kentucky was over-confident. That really showed up in the rebounding numbers...KY relied on its offensive rebounding all year to get those put-backs and dunks. They never seemed to be "into" the game from that perspective and their guard play was suspect. Should be a different story tonight.

MUAlphaBangura
04-06-2015, 10:31 AM
Does Bo know who he's playing yet??????

Nukem2
04-06-2015, 10:32 AM
Does Bo know who he's playing yet??????Yep, Bo is king of the putdown.....

MUMac
04-06-2015, 10:48 AM

That was one bizarre comment. Even from bo's standards. And that is saying something.

04-06-2015, 10:53 AM
Could be some, though the snippets are usually across the field for the most part.

The first half is across the field, seems like the last half is always the Final Four. Tonight's OSM will be full of Badger highlights whether we like it or not. Hopefully, also one very notable lowlight.

Halo
04-06-2015, 11:01 AM

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/04/wisconsins-bo-ryan-duke

mufan2003
04-06-2015, 11:47 AM
Coach K was chosen to coach Team USA for a reason, and has 4 national championships for a reason. Calipari may be the nation's best recruiter, but IMO he is an average coach. It really showed Saturday night. Duke has to establish Okafor in the post early....can Duke get a couple early fouls on Kaminsky trying to defend Okafor? Matt Jones has been knocking down the 3 ball well in the tourney for Duke, he was not much of a factor earlier in the season. In fact, I like that Duke has multiple 3-point threats unlike previous UW opponents in this tourney. Will UW ever have a poor shooting night in this tourney? (tonight would be nice) I think Duke is a very good team, but Wisconsin seems to have had every bounce, foul call, missed call go their way. It seems like UW is destined to win, but Go Duke!

Halo
04-06-2015, 11:53 AM
Everyone says just pound the ball inside (including me) against Kaminsky. But UW does a fantastic job of denying the entry pass from the guards by their perimeter defenders and also once you get it vs. Frank, he is fantastic of leveraging his size and doesn't try and block the shot. He holds his ground. Hayes is more prone to make mistakes defending down low by slapping. Get him out and you are then dealing with Dukan, who can't guard his shadow.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
04-06-2015, 11:59 AM
Tonight will be interesting, I'm hoping that UW has a let down after the big win against UK... You see that sort of thing a lot in college basketball. Also I think coaching advantage goes to Duke, but the players at UW are smarter and more advanced than the Duke guys... Let's hope for a cold shooting night from UW, afterall they are due after the way they have been on fire.

ValiantSailor
04-06-2015, 12:02 PM

The Duke BB program has been very, very good, for a long time. It is exactly what I would like Marquette to become.

I have notices since Wojo's arrival, that the anti-Duke rhetoric on the Marquette boards has toned down a bit. Good! Even better, if Wojo can bring a bit of Duke attitude to MU.

Looking forward to a Blue Devil victory tonight.

VS :cool:

mufan2003
04-06-2015, 12:04 PM
Coack K, when coaching Team USA, has had to strategize against many European teams that spaced the floor with 5 guys capable of shooting the 3-ball. Wisconsin, this year, is very much like a European team. Will be interesting to see how Duke performs on the defensive side of the ball. Coach K (like Izzo in Big 10 tourney game) has the ability to motivate role players like Marshall Plumlee and Amile Jefferson to have the defensive/rebounding games of their lives. Duke will need it.

mufan2003
04-06-2015, 12:16 PM
Everyone says just pound the ball inside (including me) against Kaminsky. But UW does a fantastic job of denying the entry pass from the guards by their perimeter defenders and also once you get it vs. Frank, he is fantastic of leveraging his size and doesn't try and block the shot. He holds his ground. Hayes is more prone to make mistakes defending down low by slapping. Get him out and you are then dealing with Dukan, who can't guard his shadow.

I would agree with that. UW is better than their reputation defensively.

Nukem2
04-06-2015, 12:17 PM
Coack K, when coaching Team USA, has had to strategize against many European teams that spaced the floor with 5 guys capable of shooting the 3-ball. Wisconsin, this year, is very much like a European team. Will be interesting to see how Duke performs on the defensive side of the ball. Coach K (like Izzo in Big 10 tourney game) has the ability to motivate role players like Marshall Plumlee and Amile Jefferson to have the defensive/rebounding games of their lives. Duke will need it.
Good observation. UW definitely is very Euro-like on offense.

farmerdoc
04-06-2015, 12:19 PM
The Duke BB program has been very, very good, for a long time. It is exactly what I would like Marquette to become.

I have notices since Wojo's arrival, that the anti-Duke rhetoric on the Marquette boards has toned down a bit. Good! Even better, if Wojo can bring a bit of Duke attitude to MU.

Looking forward to a Blue Devil victory tonight.

VS :cool:

I really really really hated some of the old guard from Duke, especially some of the ones that seemed kinda snotty, like Christian Laettner. Not sure my feelings have changed much about Duke. but I sure would like to see us become the Duke of the Midwest!

Duke attitude? OK arrogance, no thanks. Wojo always has seemed a little more blue collar to me than Laettner did. I like that.

TheSultan
04-06-2015, 12:22 PM
I really really really hated some of the old guard from Duke, especially some of the ones that seemed kinda snotty, like Christian Laettner. Not sure my feelings have changed much about Duke. but I sure would like to see us become the Duke of the Midwest!

Duke attitude? OK arrogance, no thanks. Wojo always has seemed a little more blue collar to me than Laettner did. I like that.

Despite his looks, Laettner was about as blue collar as they come.

Mucrisco
04-06-2015, 12:40 PM
Bobby Hurley is still my favorite player ever. Guy got the most out of his body.

Goose85
04-06-2015, 01:09 PM
One thing that stood out to me in the Kentucky game. Kentucky either has 7 footers or guards. They really don't have that small forward type player (Winslow). Wisconsin is a very balanced team that also has height. Frank - Hayes - Dekker with Dukan as a backup, so it seemed to me the height didn't bother UW as it does other teams.

Kaminsky, Hayes and Dekker, when they are hitting 3's, are tough matchups outside for 7 foot guys like Towns, Lyles, Causey Stien, etc. Are they as touch a matchup outside for Duke's guys like Jefferson and Winslow?

When there was a switch on D, you either had a 7 footer on a guard or a guard on Frank. I don't think Duke will let that happen.

If Wisconsin stays out of foul trouble and hits 3's like they have they may be national champs. While young, Duke players don't play like frosh. I think they push the ball more than Kentucky did too, which doesn't benefit UW. If they play like they did against Mich State, look out.

Duke by 5 is my prediction.

Djgoldnboy
04-06-2015, 06:15 PM

Watch this 30 for 30, I actually hated Laettner too until about a month ago, I don't know, the documentary changed my feelings for him. He antagonized everyone, learned it from his brother, ha. Totally changed my view of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h00tWpmRA0M

04-06-2015, 06:34 PM
Watch this 30 for 30, I actually hated Laettner too until about a month ago, I don't know, the documentary changed my feelings for him. He antagonized everyone, learned it from his brother, ha. Totally changed my view of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h00tWpmRA0M

Great 30 For 30. I liked Laettner growing up, the guys that were justifiably cocky (the best and knew it) and didn't care like him, Barry Bonds, I always liked that. I've never had the same Duke hatred many do, but that film really let you know who Laettner was and more important, why. Liked him even more after that.

Nukem2
04-06-2015, 08:16 PM
Tip off shortly.

mufansince72
04-06-2015, 08:38 PM
Two things I am sick of. One Shining Moment and Jim Nantz.

bergamont
04-06-2015, 08:54 PM
I'm sick of no fouling by UW or Kaminsky.

pbiflyer
04-06-2015, 08:54 PM
Seems like the refs want to be part of the game. Doesn't seem to be evenly called.

kneelb4zerg
04-06-2015, 09:03 PM
I am sick of this college basketball season.

bergamont
04-06-2015, 09:04 PM
Quote of the year by coach K "we're driving but we can't get them to foul. " classic.

Halo
04-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Quote of the year by coach K "we're driving but we can't get them to foul. " classic.

I really don't get it. Duke guys have a few times get knocked to floor and no call. UW gets ticky tack fouls called when they attack. Coach K was ready to explode.

Both teams should feel good. UW shot poorly, but it's tied. Duke had Okafer out for 7 minutes and it's tied. Quite a first half.

Markedman
04-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Fouls and offensive rebounds hurting Duke. Duke guards seem to be able to get into the paint at will.....both teams have missed quite a few layups.....

bergamont
04-06-2015, 09:12 PM
Who on UW has a ticky tack foul?

DowntownSweeney
04-06-2015, 09:16 PM
Yeah this no fouling on Wisconsin is garbage. They do foul. Also a couple travels on Wisconsin were missed. Let's go duke!

Halo
04-06-2015, 09:18 PM

I meant they are drawing ticky tack fouls from Duke. Kaminsky will slightly hit the shooters wrist often when defending and shooting. Doesn't get called. Frank drew a foul from Okafer on a similar play. Will be interesting to see if it balances out, but I doubt it. UW is so smart in how the defend. Arms up, body out, bump into the post player to initiate a charge. Watch how they time the bump.

bergamont
04-06-2015, 09:22 PM
I agree with you Halo.I think uw gets hot from the outside and cruises to victory. That is if T Jax is on the bench.

MUAlphaBangura
04-06-2015, 09:24 PM
Who on UW has ANY kind of foul!

mufansince72
04-06-2015, 09:26 PM
I hate everything Bucky, but my twins go there and it would be cool if they could experience a national championship just like my other son did at FSU.

Halo
04-06-2015, 09:42 PM
Exhibit A of Hayes chicken wing hook on baseline move. Can't defend it .

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
04-06-2015, 09:42 PM
Wisconsin pulling away, does Duke has a run in them?

Nukem2
04-06-2015, 09:52 PM
Wow, it's disgusting to watch Bo and his players complain about obvious calls against Bucky.

bergamont
04-06-2015, 09:59 PM
What a flop by the dukie.

mufansince72
04-06-2015, 09:59 PM
Officiating is terrible, both ways. I think there has been about 4 real fouls in this game.

DowntownSweeney
04-06-2015, 10:00 PM
Ryan looked small time asking for a review on a non reviewable play

TheSultan
04-06-2015, 10:00 PM
Duke is better small. Quickness is hurting UW.

TheSultan
04-06-2015, 10:01 PM
Ryan looked small time asking for a review on a non reviewable play

He was buying time without calling a timeout. That's all.

mufansince72
04-06-2015, 10:18 PM
That Grayson Allen kid is impressive.

Nukem2
04-06-2015, 10:19 PM
He really is. Big part of Duke tonight.

MUFAN2010
04-06-2015, 10:23 PM
Thank god!

Nukem2
04-06-2015, 10:23 PM
Well, no Badger backlash now.... :)

MU/Panther
04-06-2015, 10:24 PM
Devil with a blue dress on.

mufansince72
04-06-2015, 10:25 PM
Feel bad for my kids but happy for me. Really couldn't win in this tournament outside of MSU winning it. Hate Bucky, Hate KY, Hate Duke. I still also hate one shining moment.

bergamont
04-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Ok, I take it back. Duke got 2 calls at the end which were just wrong.

TheSultan
04-06-2015, 10:27 PM
I feel bad for my UW alum brother who was just so happy yesterday. Having trouble working up any schadenfreude.

WindyCityGoldenEagle
04-06-2015, 10:31 PM

Bobby Sura

pbiflyer
04-06-2015, 10:34 PM
Ok, I take it back. Duke got 2 calls at the end which were just wrong.

Yep.

Cooby Snacks
04-06-2015, 10:48 PM
I feel bad for my UW alum brother who was just so happy yesterday. Having trouble working up any schadenfreude.

I got ya covered.

mufan2003
04-06-2015, 10:49 PM
Bo Ryan, even in postgame press conference, complaining about refs! Badger fans chanting "1941" in Wisconsin bars everywhere tonight.

Markedman
04-06-2015, 10:50 PM
So Bo blamed the officials for the loss basically.......even if you think it don't say it.....

Nukem2
04-06-2015, 10:54 PM
So Bo blamed the officials for the loss basically.......even if you think it don't say it.....

Wah...wah...wah...wah.....oh the irony........

kneelb4zerg
04-06-2015, 11:10 PM
What a piece of garbage.

Markedman
04-06-2015, 11:33 PM
So apparently Claire McCaskill Senator from Missouri is havng an affair with Bo.......

Claire McCaskill ‏@clairecmc 20m20 minutes ago
Congrats to Duke,but I was rooting for team who had stars that are actually going to college & not just doing semester tryout for NBA.

mufansince72
04-06-2015, 11:56 PM
I'm sure I will be banned forever on the Bucky Board. Already banned on Buckyville. But just couldn't help myself. Said that Bo is basically a great coach, but that his sore loser post game comments about one and dones and officiating, along with his daughters Diamond tweets were beneath him. Also said that last time I checked Grayson Allen wasn't a one and done. Also had a private facebook conversation with the Big Unit Bill Michaels last week telling him what an A hole Bo is. Followed it up tonight with comments from Bo's press conference. He said I was out of my mind. But that is the problem with the media. Don't know a douchebag when they see one.

bergamont
04-07-2015, 08:17 AM
A couple of questions----who was the back side ref that called the 4th foul on Ok.? The ref standing right there made no call. How the back side ref saw the foul is beyond me. The last question is who were the players involved in the Duke flop at the end of the game. UW had a mismatch inside and the Dukie flopped getting the offensive call. Pure irony.

IWB
04-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Driscoll made that call - a ref told me that 'area' or 'zone' was his secondary responsibility, so it was his call to make.

Awilhelmscream
04-07-2015, 09:31 AM
A couple of questions----who was the back side ref that called the 4th foul on Ok.? The ref standing right there made no call. How the back side ref saw the foul is beyond me. The last question is who were the players involved in the Duke flop at the end of the game. UW had a mismatch inside and the Dukie flopped getting the offensive call. Pure irony.

The Dukie was Tyus Jones if I'm not mistaken. Not sure who the backside ref was on the Jahlil call.

IWB
04-07-2015, 10:36 AM
A few comments to close the book on the Badgers' season....

1) Bo ripping the refs - The people ripping on Bo's post game are justified. Bo, say you were proud to coach your team, say you were proud of your guys, say Duke was a great team. Your true colors showed through.

2) Bo ripping the one and done's. Bo, don't give us that crap, you went all in on Looney & Stone. You lost Stone a week ago, you would have gladly taken him if you could have. Rent a player, like Russell Wilson?

3) People ripping the Badger players for heading off the court without shaking hands. Players are totally justified here. In any huge game like this the winning team is running around the court like screaming idiots, hugging each other, piling up on the floor, hugging parents/friends...how long do you have to wait and watch that after the biggest game of your life? Everyone loves the video of Jimmy V running around the court not knowing what to do or who to hug, its famous. How long was Guy Lewis supposed to stand at half court with his hand out waiting to congratulate Jimmy V? Tough loss, let them get out of there.

4) Badger fans complaining that the refs screwed them the whole way. Biggest obstacle in the NCAA tourney is the refs. You are set in your ways with familiar refs all year, you get to the tourney and have refs that are not used to your style or your conference's style. Back when MU was in C-USA the Marquette vs Huggins-Cincy games would be beyond absurdly physical, but refs knew it going in and officiated it that way. In those years C-USA teams like Cincy would flame out in NCAA tourney because they couldn't play their game and couldn't adjust.

In the end the Badger fans are beyond bummed as they came so close and fell a hair short, and with that MU fans are breathing a sigh of relief. But just remember, there are 349 other D1 programs, including MU, that would have given their left nut to be in Wisconsin's shoes the past 10 days.

Congrats on a great run Wisconsin, must have been one hell of a ride.

TheSultan
04-07-2015, 10:46 AM
To be fair on #2, if you hear the entire quote it sounds like he *might* be talking about graduate transfers and not one-and-dones.

But either way you can say "I like what we do at Wisconsin. I like having guys around for four years, getting to know them, and watching their game develop." Nobody would have a problem with it. You can even have some fun with it and say "it takes guys four years to understand how to deal with me."

But when you start labeling kids as "rent-a-players," you open yourself up for criticism.

I don't think he cares though.

IrwinFletcher
04-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Down in STL area today. Local guys on ESPN radio are ripping Bo and WI to shreds over their postgame behavior/comments. Cowherd doing even moreso. Bo has really created a wonderful image for his program.

Can anyone find audio clips of Coach Cal ripping the refs for the shot clock violation that was missed or Dekker jumping in from OB to grab the loose ball for a lay in? Don't think you can.

TheSultan
04-07-2015, 10:50 AM
Down in STL area today. Local guys on ESPN radio are ripping Bo and WI to shreds over their postgame behavior/comments. Cowherd doing even moreso. Bo has really created a wonderful image for his program.

What's amazing is that up until yesterday, UW was the darlings of the tournament. Even Bo was pretty engaging before yesterday.

WarriorNich
04-07-2015, 11:18 AM

2) Bo ripping the one and done's. Bo, don't give us that crap, you went all in on Looney & Stone. You lost Stone a week ago, you would have gladly taken him if you could have. Rent a player, like Russell Wilson?

To be fair, Bo was asked at a press conference about his philosophy on grad transfers while Russell Wilson was at UW. Bo replied that he didn't care what other Badger coaches did but he wasn't interested in any free agents. Now as for one-n-done's, there he's a hypocrite. See Looney and Stone.

MUMac
04-07-2015, 11:24 AM
To be fair on #2, if you hear the entire quote it sounds like he *might* be talking about graduate transfers and not one-and-dones.

But either way you can say "I like what we do at Wisconsin. I like having guys around for four years, getting to know them, and watching their game develop." Nobody would have a problem with it. You can even have some fun with it and say "it takes guys four years to understand how to deal with me."

But when you start labeling kids as "rent-a-players," you open yourself up for criticism.

I don't think he cares though.

Nope. He specifically mentioned both, the one and dones going to the NBA and the graduate transfers. He was commenting on both.

The comment was in relation to his feelings on his seniors. He first started talking about the 4 & 5 years he had with them. How the relationships developed. He should have stayed with that, rather than expanding the comment. He came across as shallow and petty. Now, we all know he is, but the rest of the nation (outside of the Big 10) did not.

TheSultan
04-07-2015, 11:29 AM
Nope. He specifically mentioned both, the one and dones going to the NBA and the graduate transfers. He was commenting on both.

The comment was in relation to his feelings on his seniors. He first started talking about the 4 & 5 years he had with them. How the relationships developed. He should have stayed with that, rather than expanding the comment. He came across as shallow and petty. Now, we all know he is, but the rest of the nation (outside of the Big 10) did not.

I stand corrected then. And you are 100% right. He should have just stuck to the positive message.

Djgoldnboy
04-07-2015, 12:14 PM
What's amazing is that up until yesterday, UW was the darlings of the tournament. Even Bo was pretty engaging before yesterday.

Exactly, and that's what is so beautiful, he showed exactly what a lot of us knew was in him, the smoke and mirrors quickly evaporated...WI went from the darling of the tournament to crybabies in less than two minutes.

MUAlphaBangura
04-07-2015, 12:37 PM

Can anyone find audio clips of Coach Cal ripping the refs for the shot clock violation that was missed or Dekker jumping in from OB to grab the loose ball for a lay in? Don't think you can.

IIRC, Cowherd really ripped Bo for how he handled the whole J. Uthoff transfer issue, so apparently no love lost between he and Bo.

Mucrisco
04-07-2015, 12:37 PM

1) Bo ripping the refs - The people ripping on Bo's post game are justified. Bo, say you were proud to coach your team, say you were proud of your guys, say Duke was a great team. Your true colors showed through.

3) People ripping the Badger players for heading off the court without shaking hands. Players are totally justified here. In any huge game like this the winning team is running around the court like screaming idiots, hugging each other, piling up on the floor, hugging parents/friends...how long do you have to wait and watch that after the biggest game of your life? Everyone loves the video of Jimmy V running around the court not knowing what to do or who to hug, its famous. How long was Guy Lewis supposed to stand at half court with his hand out waiting to congratulate Jimmy V? Tough loss, let them get out of there.

4) Badger fans complaining that the refs screwed them the whole way. Biggest obstacle in the NCAA tourney is the refs. You are set in your ways with familiar refs all year, you get to the tourney and have refs that are not used to your style or your conference's style. Back when MU was in C-USA the Marquette vs Huggins-Cincy games would be beyond absurdly physical, but refs knew it going in and officiated it that way. In those years C-USA teams like Cincy would flame out in NCAA tourney because they couldn't play their game and couldn't adjust.

In the end the Badger fans are beyond bummed as they came so close and fell a hair short, and with that MU fans are breathing a sigh of relief. But just remember, there are 349 other D1 programs, including MU, that would have given their left nut to be in Wisconsin's shoes the past 10 days.

Congrats on a great run Wisconsin, must have been one hell of a ride.

I didn't know people were doing #3. There were tons of Madison fans saying that about Kentucky players. I even heard my nephew's 8 years old friend saying that.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
04-07-2015, 02:29 PM
Down here in Houston the local ESPN radio went after Bo for a good 15 minutes... Made me smile.

Halo
04-07-2015, 03:06 PM
I didn't know people were doing #3. There were tons of Madison fans saying that about Kentucky players. I even heard my nephew's 8 years old friend saying that.

I didn't know this happened either? Potrykus went nuts on the Kentucky players yesterday over this. Anything from him today?

Goose85
04-07-2015, 03:20 PM
Driscoll made that call - a ref told me that 'area' or 'zone' was his secondary responsibility, so it was his call to make.

May have been in his secondary zone, but from that distance did he really see Okafor foul Kaminsky with the body? It didn't look like much to me.

Bottom line, when all the calls go Wisconsin's way, it is because they are just better taught than the players on other teams. When for some reason the other team gets to the free throw line more, it is because the refs were terrible, because only Bo teaches not to foul, all the other coaches are hacks.

Personally, I can't stand it when fans blame the refs for a loss, as rarely is it a bad call on the last shot of a game or something. Sometimes your team loses because someone else plays better. Sure not every call goes your way, but my guess is if you had a Wisconsin fan and Duke fan sitting next to eachother, they would both be complaining about calls. Happens in most every game. The only problem is that when you watch Wisconsin players they always act like they have never committed a foul. Dukan hit a guy in the head going in for a layup and acted like he didn't touch him. Really, you didn't feel your arm hitting him in the skull?

On the other subject of rent a players, didn't Sharif Chambliss play just one year for Bo after 3 at Penn State? He didn't graduate from Penn State and had to sit out a year, so maybe that doesn't qualify as a one year rent a player.

Halo
04-07-2015, 03:24 PM

I just heard the audio of it. I didn't hear the question, just the piece on Bo saying we don't rent players here...like 5th year transfers or whatever.

So he clearly knew what he was saying and then backtracked it looked like. Bo should own as should UW fans. Because it's true. He's still successful.

Goose85
04-07-2015, 04:43 PM
I guess Coach K didn't care too much for Ryan's 'rent a player' line.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/duke-coach-k-mike-krzyzewski-duke-doesnt-rent-a-player-wisconsin-bo-ryan-comment/

One of Coach K's responses from the article.

"Duke doesn't rent a player," Krzyzewski said Tuesday on "CBS This Morning. "We have one of the great schools in the world, and when we recruit a young man, we recruit a young man because of three things: One, he has the academic potential to do well at Duke; two, he has the talent to do well; and three, he has great character. All the guys on my team fit that description 100 percent."