PDA

View Full Version : Butler Mascot

IWB
03-13-2015, 02:40 PM
Did you guys see that the Butler mascot (the real dog, not the stuffed head) puked on the court at MSG? Funny, the dog has its own Twitter account and after puking on the court Tweeted about the Big East tournament, "Go hard or go home".

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/butler-mascot-blue-iii-pukes-court-big-east-tourney-article-1.2147959

MUMac
03-13-2015, 02:49 PM
Good stuff. Loved the picture with Molly!

MayorBeluga
03-13-2015, 04:15 PM
Like IWB hasn't been there while traveling with MU?

IWB
03-15-2015, 10:53 AM
I don't know that I have puked, but I have certainly gone all in on more than a few occasions.

warriorfan4life
03-15-2015, 09:38 PM
I would not protest him going after the leprechaun after Butler sends ND packing early as usual.

MUBasketball
03-15-2015, 09:49 PM
I would not protest him going after the leprechaun after Butler sends ND packing early as usual.

Will be very surprised if Butler beats Texas. Will be just like the Oklahoma and Tennessee games (although they did piss away the Tennessee game).

warriorfan4life
03-15-2015, 10:21 PM
Will be very surprised if Butler beats Texas. Will be just like the Oklahoma and Tennessee games (although they did piss away the Tennessee game).

Texas last gave a damn this season in the Kentucky game. They may have the better talent, but Butler players are far more engaged this point and I think Barnes has had enough with this group.

kneelb4zerg
03-15-2015, 10:35 PM

Man. You are just a bundle of anti-Big East Pro-UW joy. What up????

MUBasketball
03-15-2015, 10:39 PM
Man. You are just a bundle of anti-Big East Pro-UW joy. What up????

Wow, you really don't know me too well huh?

Want me to be totally biased or just call it like I see it? I like Butler, really solid team. Just a really bad matchup in my opinion. Hope like hell they get the win.

And about UW. If you don't realize how damn good they are, I don't know what to tell ya. It's just a fact. I don't like their fans, but they have a hell of a team this year.