PDA

View Full Version : Matt Carlino

mufan2003
03-11-2015, 11:57 PM
Would anyone expect to win tomorrow? No. Nothing to lose. That being said, I had fun watching Matt Carlino and Duane Wilson hit shot after shot from the 3. Juan Anderson became Juan Anderson again. Derrick Wilson, looking at his opponent, said I refuse to lose. You never know, just focus on yourself, play the best that you can play.

MUBasketball
03-12-2015, 06:26 AM
*Hoarse, cracking, puberty voice*

"WHY NOT US?!" :cool:

IrwinFletcher
03-12-2015, 07:31 AM
Last night was a great way to end the season. All 3 seniors had wonderful games and two key youngsters performed well too. Let's hope they all play hard today and can do it for 40 minutes but outside of that, I expect nothing.

Djgoldnboy
03-12-2015, 08:36 AM
Last night was a great way to end the season. All 3 seniors had wonderful games and two key youngsters performed well too. Let's hope they all play hard today and can do it for 40 minutes but outside of that, I expect nothing.

Agreed, just nice to see them finally have a game where everything just seemed to come together for them after the struggles we've had all year.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
03-12-2015, 09:48 AM
Today will be tough with the short bench on short rest with little prep. Everything points to a Nova slaughter... So I'll say we keep it close and have a chance within the last 5 minutes before losing by our normal magic number of 11

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
03-12-2015, 09:53 AM
Interesting note... We have played 8 teams that were ranked at the time we played them: OSU, MSU, UW, BUx2, Nova x2, and PC... Of those 8 games we lost 5 by 11 points each... That's why I called it out magic number for the year.