PDA

View Full Version : OT Duke has some trouble

Markedman
03-02-2015, 10:46 AM
http://www.dukechronicle.com/articles/2015/03/02/rasheed-sulaimon-center-sexual-assault-allegations-prior-dismissal#.VPSThca4miv

Halo
03-02-2015, 03:27 PM
http://buckyville.yuku.com/topic/78691/Duke-hoops-and-rape#.VPS6QrPF9ak

Of course.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
03-02-2015, 03:34 PM
Less than 10 posts before it devolved into talking about Marquette. Typical. For living in a glass house, they sure throw a lot of stones...

Halo
03-02-2015, 03:42 PM
Didn't a football recruit just get sent to jail for assaulting a girl there on an official recruiting trip? What if she didn't goto police?

TheSultan
03-02-2015, 03:57 PM
I have kept my mouth shut because what the UW boards say has been in their own threads.

But seriously, do people run over there on every piece of news to see what they are saying? Here's an idea...why don't we discuss the topic. Not what the UW boards are saying about the topic.

Really, it is the strangest obsession...

mufan2003
03-02-2015, 04:00 PM
I have kept my mouth shut because what the UW boards say has been in their own threads.

But seriously, do people run over there on every piece of news to see what they are saying? Here's an idea...why don't we discuss the topic. Not what the UW boards are saying about the topic.

100% agree. With twitter and the age of social media, there are stupid people everywhere saying stupid stuff. Let them talk amongst themselves, why bring it here. Respond over there if you feel you must.

MUBasketball
03-02-2015, 04:23 PM
i have kept my mouth shut because what the uw boards say has been in their own threads.

But seriously, do people run over there on every piece of news to see what they are saying? Here's an idea...why don't we discuss the topic. Not what the uw boards are saying about the topic.

Agreed!!

AbovetheRim
03-02-2015, 04:29 PM

Thank you.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
03-02-2015, 05:10 PM
Ding ding ding... Have never understood why we care what they say.