PDA

View Full Version : 2.28.15 Youngstown State

Jimmy Lemke
02-27-2015, 10:16 AM
Should the Panthers defeat last place YSU on the final day of the season, the Panthers will finish off a season at 9-7 in the conference, a full two games better than last year's 7-9 championship team.

The APR ban is a real joke. Our compliance and academic offices should be ashamed. If this team wasn't on the ban, we'd have had Austin Arians and likely Brock Stull for this run. Would we be 9-7? We wouldn't have played a murderer's row in the non-conference, and adding our best player we could be as good as 22 wins.

Next season, we're going to be absolute destroyers. I can't wait.

CR45
02-27-2015, 05:31 PM
Seriously though.. If JayQuan McCloud is as good as I think he will be, there is no way we aren't back in the tournament next year. I also think Scotty Tyler will surprise people. And minus Steve we aren't really losing anyone. Im as pumped for next year as I was when JJ hit that game winning 3 last night.

MU/Panther
02-28-2015, 02:44 PM
Jimmy, explain what you mean about Brock Stull.

CR45
02-28-2015, 08:14 PM
Good way to end the season. Wish they got to defend their championship. Can't wait till next year.

Jimmy Lemke
03-04-2015, 05:53 PM
Jimmy, explain what you mean about Brock Stull.

Stull likely would not have redshirted if we had been eligible for the tournament.