PDA

View Full Version : Need three for DePaul

unclejohn
02-26-2015, 04:54 PM
My nephew, MU alum and former cheer leader, is trying to impress the chick he is dating and wants to take her to the DePaul game. They want to bring along her high school aged son, who is considering going to Marquette. He wants to sit in the lower bowl. I told him three tickets would be challenging, but if any of you can help, please PM me. All for a good cause.

goldenlegal22
02-27-2015, 10:28 AM
MU is doing a promo where the general public can buy student tickets for around $10 a ticket. Obviously the student section is general admission, but it is the first day of spring break, so there is a possibility you can get a lower bowl seat without having to wait in line or get there super early. Not as sure as having an assigned seat, but an option. Hope your nephew finds some seats!

Djgoldnboy
02-27-2015, 11:34 AM
There are plenty on Stubhub in the lower bowl for 1-4 tickets. Tell him to pony up.

Nukem2
02-27-2015, 12:24 PM
Wonder what kind of crowd there will be for that Senior Day game with the trifecta of DePaul as the opponent, the specter of a last place finish and the start of Spring break.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
02-27-2015, 12:33 PM
Really hope it's a decent crowd, especially with Tra Carter in the house.

stino1159
03-03-2015, 03:18 PM
We have 4 for St. John and 4 for DePaul, will break up a set. Let me know will send you details.
Lower Level. Access to the courtside club.