PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Radio Show

Gato78
02-24-2015, 08:53 PM
Great interview of Sacar Anim and excellent follow up with Mark Miller. I like how the entire recruiting process was described along with Mark's analysis of his development. Misix stat guy was pretty good too. Maybe a segment with him more often, especially before big games.

With Sacar, Wojo's first recruiting class has arguably the best player in Wisconsin; the best player in Minnesota; the best player in Miami; and, a center who might be the best big man in Wisconsin in any of the past ten years--just not this particular year. More to come.

TheSultan
02-25-2015, 08:27 AM
"...center who might be the best big man in Wisconsin in any of the past ten years"

Not sure about that one. Stone and Fisher are better pure centers.

Gato78
02-25-2015, 09:03 AM
"--just not this particular year" meant to separate from Stone. "Might" is an important word too. He is really good is the point. The further point is that he would be the best center in Wisconsin in most years but the state has a lot of good players right now.

TheSultan
02-25-2015, 09:07 AM
"--just not this particular year" meant to separate from Stone. "Might" is an important word too. He is really good is the point. The further point is that he would be the best center in Wisconsin in most years but the state has a lot of good players right now.

Ah OK. I thought "not just this particular year" meant "not only this year." That's a reading comprehension problem on my part! :p

We'll see on Heldt. It is hard to judge with big guys.

MulliganMusings
02-25-2015, 11:17 AM
Once again couldn't make the live broadcast but did get a chance to hear the podcast. Another outstanding effort! Great information from a broad range of interesting guests. Jim and Zach do a fantastic job of keeping the MU Nation informed of the current and future state of the MU program. Keep up the great work!