PDA

View Full Version : Irritation

Gato78
02-18-2015, 08:51 PM
Mayor and other NML types, take notice.

NML (now just NM I guess) has a commercial featuring some great college coaches. John Wooden, Pat Summitt and John Thompson II. NML is a Milwaukee company. Why the hell is Al McGuire not in that montage? This gets me irritated.

pbiflyer
02-18-2015, 08:57 PM
Aren't you Caucasian? Sorry, you can't be irratated. That position has been filled. :p

Gato78
02-18-2015, 09:00 PM
IWB was lax on this one. Of course, this could lead to an IWB rant. Yet, the NML people need to provide some answers. Hizzoner?

ziggysfryboy
02-18-2015, 09:39 PM
IWB was lax on this one. Of course, this could lead to an IWB rant. Yet, the NML people need to provide some answers. Hizzoner?

I like IWB in the Pacific Life commercials......

Gato78
02-18-2015, 09:46 PM
Some of his best work.

I like IWB in the Pacific Life commercials......

IWB
02-18-2015, 09:51 PM
Wow - ouch!

Perhaps Hizzhonor could do something about it as he has ties to NML. I do coach the head honcho's kid in football, maybe I can do more than Zhizzhonor did, which is apparently nothing.

Gato78
02-18-2015, 10:08 PM
I have seen IWB practice the Pacific Life commercials off my swimming pool diving board. Usually a call to Waterman for a refill is required. Slave to his craft.

MayorBeluga
02-19-2015, 07:22 AM
Wow - ouch!

Perhaps Hizzhonor could do something about it as he has ties to NML. I do coach the head honcho's kid in football, maybe I can do more than Zhizzhonor did, which is apparently nothing.

The VP of Marketing is a Marquette men's basketball season ticket-holder. A comment from the powers-that-be at MU might be a bit more, shall we say, persuasive, than a comment from an upper-middle, middle-upper (we have lots of layers) tax attorney.

farmerdoc
02-19-2015, 08:19 AM
The VP of Marketing is a Marquette men's basketball season ticket-holder. A comment from the powers-that-be at MU might be a bit more, shall we say, persuasive, than a comment from an upper-middle, middle-upper (we have lots of layers) tax attorney.

I know getting a call from a tax attorney is not high on my list of favorite things to have happen!:p

MayorBeluga
02-19-2015, 08:49 AM
I know getting a call from a tax attorney is not high on my list of favorite things to have happen!:p

It is when he's on your side. Just sayin'

farmerdoc
02-19-2015, 12:37 PM
It is when he's on your side. Just sayin'

Touche Mr Mayor!