PDA

View Full Version : I know, irrational dream

MayorBeluga
02-18-2015, 07:55 PM
Watching X at Cincy, you can't help but wish once more UConn & Cincy would drop football. Imagine this twice a year for conference standings. Yeah it's not likely, but...

79warrior
02-18-2015, 08:59 PM
Watching X at Cincy, you can't help but wish once more UConn & Cincy would drop football. Imagine this twice a year for conference standings. Yeah it's not likely, but...

That was a great crowd @ Cincy. Nice win for X in front of a rowdy, hostile environment.

IrwinFletcher
02-19-2015, 10:24 AM
UC has a bit of tradition with football, but UConn has nothing. I am sure Huskies are hemorrhaging money with that program. AAC football is terrible and the basketball league is in trouble too. Would take a huge amount of vision for a President to drop football in this environment, so not likely to happen.

TheSultan
02-19-2015, 10:28 AM
UC has a bit of tradition with football, but UConn has nothing. I am sure Huskies are hemorrhaging money with that program. AAC football is terrible and the basketball league is in trouble too. Would take a huge amount of vision for a President to drop football in this environment, so not likely to happen.

I don't think you understand that football isn't about making money on football.