PDA

View Full Version : Duane Wilson Jr. reminds me of...

CaribouJim
05-01-2012, 10:00 AM
...DJO a bit. The video of him on the front page is actually the first video I have ever seen of him. When he went in for the dunk with his left hand I was surprised as I thought he was right handed, but then realized he was a rightie.

He seems pretty athletic - takes it to the basket aggressively like DJO and looks like he has a decent shot. Looks more like a 2 than a 1 to me and he looks shorter than 6'3". He seems to have a little Hutch in him as well.

Overall, looks like a great get.

Markedman
05-01-2012, 10:57 AM
The block that Duane had brings back memories of Dominic against Trevon Hughes.......:)

GOMU1104
05-01-2012, 11:51 AM
The block that Duane had brings back memories of Dominic against Trevon Hughes.......:)

This one?

warriorfan4life
05-01-2012, 10:02 PM
He plays off the ball in AAU play (and is by far the team's most talented player), so he has to look for his shot first, second, and third. He splits PG duties at Dominican, but also is more a scoring guard because of his size and skills. He is definitely a different player then Junior, and it would be wise to pair him with another playmaking guard (actually him and Blue would complement each other very well), but down the line he will likely play on the ball at Marquette.