IWB
01-21-2015, 12:26 PM
DUKE’S COACH K GOES FOR CAREER WIN NO. 1,000

VS. ST. JOHN’S SUNDAY ON FOX

Marquette Head Coach Steve Wojciechowski, Former Duke Player and Assistant,

Joins Pregame Show Live from Los Angeles

“Coach K Cam” Available on FOX Sports GO

FOX SPORTS 1 ON 1: MIKE KRZYZEWSKI Airs Friday Evening on FOX Sports 1

New York – Already owning more wins than anyone in NCAA men’s basketball history, Duke’s Mike Krzyzewski attempts to become the only men’s college basketball coach with 1,000 career victories on Sunday, Jan. 25 (2:00 PM ET), as the fifth-ranked Blue Devils face St. John’s on the FOX broadcast network at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Coverage begins on FOX at 1:30 PM ET with the FOX COLLEGE HOOPS TIP-OFF pregame show. Host Kevin Burkhardt is joined in the Los Angeles studio by analysts Ben Howland and Donny Marshall, as well as Marquette head coach Steve Wojciechowski, a former player and assistant under Krzyzewski at Duke. Sunday’s pregame also features a live presence at Madison Square Garden, plus, Duke icons like Bobby Hurley, Christian Laettner, Chris Collins and J.J. Redick have taped messages to their former mentor.

This week, Coach K sits down with FOX Sports college basketball analyst Bill Raftery for FOX SPORTS 1 ON 1: MIKE KRZYZEWSKI, a 30-minute 1-on-1 interview airing Friday, Jan. 23 (5:00 PM ET) on FOX Sports 1. Portions from the interview can also be seen during Sunday’s pregame show.

As Duke and St. John’s tip off at 2:00 PM ET, Gus Johnson and Jim Jackson have the call from The World’s Most Famous Arena with Molly McGrath patrolling the sidelines, as Krzyzewski looks to make history in the same building where he broke Bob Knight’s career wins record in November 2011.

FOX Sports GO, the app that provides FOX Sports content at home or on the go, presents “Coach K Cam,” a special camera focused on Krzyzewski to capture his full range of emotions throughout the game. “Coach K Cam” is available free and unauthenticated to all users on FOX Sports GO.

FOX Sports 1 covers the game all week long with special segments on AMERICA’S PREGAME and FOX SPORTS LIVE, plus live reports from McGrath who is on site in New York beginning Friday, Jan. 23.

CaribouJim
01-21-2015, 02:20 PM
So who is Wojo rooting for - an SJU win is a huge plus for the BE and particularly for MU if the Johnnies go down tonight?

MUBasketball
01-21-2015, 02:37 PM
Am I reading that correctly that Wojo is flying out to Los Angeles just to be on the pre-game show? He's just joining via satellite right?

TheSultan
01-21-2015, 02:42 PM
Am I reading that correctly that Wojo is flying out to Los Angeles just to be on the pre-game show? He's just joining via satellite right?

https://twitter.com/MarquetteMBB/status/557949844338528256

In studio.

MU/Panther
01-21-2015, 03:46 PM
How lucky is this for FOX to get this game. Gus Johnson and Jimmy Jackson on the call.

IWB
01-21-2015, 03:47 PM
Hopefully the numbers will be so big that Fox will continue to pump cash into basketball.

MUBasketball
01-21-2015, 03:59 PM
It's too bad it isn't on FS1 to pump up viewership/awareness, but being on Fox will mean more eyeballs.

MU/Panther
01-21-2015, 04:08 PM
This game was on FOX since day 1. There is about 13 Big East and Pac-12 games on Fox this season.

Where was the press release found?

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
01-21-2015, 05:27 PM
My guess is Fox will have ads during the game for FS1. As Fox will reach more eyeballs, I'm good with that.

MU/Panther
01-21-2015, 06:02 PM
My guess is Fox will have ads during the game for FS1. As Fox will reach more eyeballs, I'm good with that.
They already did during the St. John's at DePaul game on Sunday afternoon.

Plus, Tim Brando and Kevin O'Neill talk about today on Sirius Xm.