PDA

View Full Version : Is Luke Fischer the best passing big man in MU history?

MulliganMusings
01-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Thought I would engage in a little hyperbole but at the same time is it? Luke is the best passing big I've seen since I began following MU in 1976 so I can't speak to other eras but not only is he the best passing skills but also the best overall tool set!

Nukem2
01-03-2015, 04:11 PM
Thought I would engage in a little hyperbole but at the same time is it? Luke is the best passing big I've seen since I began following MU in 1976 so I can't speak to other eras but not only is he the best passing skills but also the best overall tool set!Homan and Marquardt were good passers. Davante was not too shabby either.

Markedman
01-03-2015, 04:16 PM
Gardner was really good.....need to see more then a few games from Luke to put him in that class

CaribouJim
01-03-2015, 08:18 PM
He certainly plays like a coach's son - high b-ball IQ and great court awareness.

warriorfan4life
01-04-2015, 01:36 AM
Gardner was really good.....need to see more then a few games from Luke to put him in that class

Gardner was a really good passer/playmaker when fully engaged and in his younger years. The more his career progressed, the more he became a black hole that ended the possession (still with a good result a lot of the time, but he became far more selfish as an upperclassman).