PDA

View Full Version : Mu vs asu

Mucrisco
12-16-2014, 11:15 AM
I'm psyched about the game today and I feel like I'm waiting for the first game of the season again. I'm excited to see how guys' roles will change with Fischer in the lineup. I'm interested to see who starts the game, what the rotation is, and who finishes the game. How is the offense going to change? Will we play more man to man or stick with the zone? I can't wait for the game.

IWB
12-16-2014, 11:37 AM
Another fine preview by Alan Bykowski aa, "BrewCity77" is up on front page....

http://www.brewcityball.com/homepage.php

dubs98
12-16-2014, 01:48 PM
I am completely with you on this one Crisco. I have no idea how things play out with luke and whether he will make a big impact, but he certainly changes the dynamics of our team enough that it feels like the real season begins tonight.

thoughts on his line? I am guessing maybe a 8pt 5-6 board night from him. I actually will not be surprised if he comes off the bench to ease him into the game a bit.

Nukem2
12-16-2014, 03:00 PM
I am completely with you on this one Crisco. I have no idea how things play out with luke and whether he will make a big impact, but he certainly changes the dynamics of our team enough that it feels like the real season begins tonight.

thoughts on his line? I am guessing maybe a 8pt 5-6 board night from him. I actually will not be surprised if he comes off the bench to ease him into the game a bit.
That's what I've been thinking. Then again, who knows Part of tonite's unveiling of the new version of our Warriors.

MU/Panther
12-16-2014, 04:50 PM
I'm psyched to be in the same building with Tim Brando and Bill Raftety.

warriorfan4life
12-16-2014, 07:11 PM
I have really enjoyed watching this team play (luckily missed Omaha game due to no FS2 on Comcast Chicago), and cannot wait to get Fischer in the line-up. Also, I hope that Cohen can get some of Burton's minutes (of course Fischer being eligible changes the equation as well), as I like what I have seen from Sandy and want him to get as much experience as possible before the cavalry arrives next year.

dubs98
12-16-2014, 08:59 PM
so did I say the line for the game???? meant line for the first half. wow, luke has been fantastic. different team with him in the game. they have him for only 4 blocks so far. I think he has closer to 7 or 8.

Djgoldnboy
12-16-2014, 09:14 PM
so did I say the line for the game???? meant line for the first half. wow, luke has been fantastic. different team with him in the game. they have him for only 4 blocks so far. I think he has closer to 7 or 8.

This kid might be OK. Alright, alright, alright!!!!

IWB
12-16-2014, 09:16 PM

Agree