PDA

View Full Version : Parker Hurts Knee

Goose85
12-16-2014, 09:21 AM
Really crossing my fingers that Parker's knee injury is just a sprain and not worse.
Watching the replay did not look good.

The Bucks have so much positive going on right now, it would be a shame if a young talent like Parker would have something worse than a sprain.

On a positive note, that was a really good win on the west coast last night.

AbovetheRim
12-16-2014, 09:42 AM
Really crossing my fingers that Parker's knee injury is just a sprain and not worse.
Watching the replay did not look good.

The Bucks have so much positive going on right now, it would be a shame if a young talent like Parker would have something worse than a sprain.

On a positive note, that was a really good win on the west coast last night.

Watched the game start to finish last night. This team makes even an ugly game fun to watch with their energy and talent.

Agreed on Parker. Praying for him but it looked pretty bad.

MUfan12
12-16-2014, 01:16 PM
Praying for him but it looked pretty bad.

From what I'm hearing, it is pretty bad. Torn ACL and possibly more damage.

Goose85
12-16-2014, 02:06 PM

I don't like the sound of that, but I wouldn't be at all surprised based on how it looked.

AbovetheRim
12-16-2014, 05:19 PM

If that's true, while definitely a major setback, it may not be quite as bad as some will make it out to be. His game isn't predicated on elite level athleticism (see Derrick Rose) and that type of injury will make him focus on the shooting aspect of his game which could use improvement. I do, however, worry about his long term future, his ability to reach full potential and future durability issues because of the likely need to sit out for stretches due to lingering effects.

Goose85
12-16-2014, 11:20 PM
Out for the year. Very sad to see. Hope he can have a successful recovery.

IWB
12-16-2014, 11:28 PM
Hurts as the Bucks were on a roll. Not only with winning games, but with fan support, TV viewers etc. Hope they can keep it together!