PDA

View Full Version : Caribou is currently digesting MU Magazine

Gato78
12-15-2014, 09:51 PM
On page 36 of the MU Magazine that there is a picture of Reunion Weekend. Upper right hand corner is a cheerleader pick of the inimitable Gail Pudvan. Remember, that woman is 57 years old. She is still the best looking MU cheerleader ever. I doubt Caribou will be posting for a few days. WOW.

79warrior
12-16-2014, 12:09 AM
On page 36 of the MU Magazine that there is a picture of Reunion Weekend. Upper right hand corner is a cheerleader pick of the inimitable Gail Pudvan. Remember, that woman is 57 years old. She is still the best looking MU cheerleader ever. I doubt Caribou will be posting for a few days. WOW.

Yep. Super nice person. Currently living in Southern California.

pbiflyer
12-16-2014, 06:26 AM
Yep. Super nice person. Currently living in Southern California.

So, you are saying there was the possibility that she took a cross country road trip to get to the reunion?

MayorBeluga
12-16-2014, 07:35 AM

Caribou and Gail? Ah, never mind.

Mucrisco
12-16-2014, 08:41 AM
http://issuu.com/marquetteu/docs/classnotes-winter-2015?e=3052848/10485325

79warrior
12-16-2014, 09:45 AM
So, you are saying there was the possibility that she took a cross country road trip to get to the reunion?

She and many others, myself included.

CaribouJim
12-16-2014, 03:26 PM

Almost exactly 37 years to the day that my 3 minute relationship with Gail started and ended followed soon thereafter by my roommate's look of disbelief and utter disappointment in my unforced error.

Also in the issue was the short article on Bobby Kennedy and his commencement address - never knew that he did that. His speech below:

http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/ag/legacy/2011/01/20/06-07-1964.pdf

Within a few months from then, I saw him as a 6 year old in my hometown of Rochester on his campaign stump for Senator of New York. I was with my mom and one of my older brothers - it was at night and I had never seen such powerful lights from the TV folks although not much removed from JFK's death he was in an open convertible and people just crushing in and around his car. I couldn't see him that well because of the crowd so a nearby cop put me on his shoulders so I could see him. It was the first celebrity type person I had seen and even at that age I could see that he had an X-factor to him. When he went into the building these teenage girls were reaching into the car and putting their hands all over the back seat of the car where he was sitting and the first thing I thought of was the Beatles who a few months before made their first mark on the U.S.A.

MayorBeluga
12-16-2014, 04:02 PM
Within a few months from then, I saw him as a 6 year old in my hometown of Rochester on his campaign stump for Senator of New York. .

So Bobby Kennedy was campaigning for the Senate while he was 6 years old? How the hell did they get around the requirement in Article I, Section 3, Paragraph 3 of the Constitution that a Senator shall be at least 30 years old? Damn Kennedy family and their entitlement. :mad:

Goose85
12-16-2014, 04:09 PM
So Bobby Kennedy was campaigning for the Senate while he was 6 years old? How the hell did they get around the requirement in Article I, Section 3, Paragraph 3 of the Constitution that a Senator shall be at least 30 years old? Damn Kennedy family and their entitlement. :mad:

At 6 Bobby Kennedy was probably smarter than most of the people we now have in congress, and Caribou was probably playing hop scotch with future leggy supermodels.

IrwinFletcher
12-16-2014, 04:54 PM

Members of the Class of '83 might give the title of best looking MU cheerleader ever to Kim Heller. Maybe we can start another forum debating this.

IWB
12-16-2014, 04:58 PM
Fletch - no offense to Kim, but did the university ever have to step in to prevent her cover shoot in Playboy from being published?

Gato78
12-16-2014, 06:26 PM
No cover shoot. She was a waitress at Lake Geneva. However, as much as I think Kim Heller is an all-star, Gail is in a class of her own. BTW, Caribou's attempted subject change to Bobby Kennedy (though he is a hero of mine) is second rate. Stick to the topic--the unforced error.

IrwinFletcher
12-17-2014, 01:15 PM
Fletch - no offense to Kim, but did the university ever have to step in to prevent her cover shoot in Playboy from being published?

Even the Administration would let it go if they existed.:cool:

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
12-17-2014, 07:00 PM
I think we need photos of all of these gals to properly judge

IWB
12-17-2014, 07:28 PM
Not always fair to compare that way. 70s hot and today's hot are two different things. On top of that, most Gail Pudvan pictures are black & white.