PDA

View Full Version : Audio/Visual Guy

Djgoldnboy
12-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Is there a new AV guy doing the stuff on the jumbotron and playing the music? I thought a few things were fantastic today that I don't remember being so "in tune" to the game in the past . The "Grinch" song while focusing on Bo Ryan complaining, and the Aaron Rodgers "Go Marquette" bits that you know had extra meaning since we were playing WI. Loved it.

MU/Panther
12-06-2014, 03:50 PM
Don't know if anything is new, but whoever it was had a good day.

MUMac
12-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Is there a new AV guy doing the stuff on the jumbotron and playing the music? I thought a few things were fantastic today. The "Grinch" song while focusing on Bo Ryan complaining, and the Aaron Rodgers "Go Marquette" bits that you know had extra meaning since we were playing WI. Loved it.

I loved the "Grinch" song. That was awesome.

Aaron Rodgers has been doing that at MU games in the past few years.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
12-06-2014, 04:23 PM
Is there a new AV guy doing the stuff on the jumbotron and playing the music? I thought a few things were fantastic today that I don't remember being so "in tune" to the game in the past . The "Grinch" song while focusing on Bo Ryan complaining, and the Aaron Rodgers "Go Marquette" bits that you know had extra meaning since we were playing WI. Loved it.

The Badger fan next to me said "How much do you think they pay him for that?" They were bitter to see their beloved QB pumping up Marquette.

Djgoldnboy
12-06-2014, 04:25 PM
I loved the "Grinch" song. That was awesome.

Yeah, I've seen the AR ones before, just found the "coincidence" that they played him twice during the game very well played. The halftime show was pretty legit as well.

unclejohn
12-06-2014, 06:09 PM
Loved the Grinch. I wonder if Bo knew about it?

warriorfan4life
12-06-2014, 07:38 PM
The Grinch song playing was awesome. When it started, I thought that the song sounded familiar, and I started laughing my ass off when I confirmed that it was indeed the Grinch song.

IWB
12-07-2014, 01:25 AM
The Badger fan next to me said "How much do you think they pay him for that?" They were bitter to see their beloved QB pumping up Marquette.

Tell him they paid him nothing, he wanted to do it.

MU/Panther
12-07-2014, 06:55 AM

Ya, but they don't do Aaron Rodgers every game.

Gato78
12-07-2014, 09:10 AM
I understand Kim Mueller, Marquette's marketing director may have had something to do with the Grinch song. Kudos to Kim if true!