PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy to see the Panthers...?

Dan Zielinski
11-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Are you excited to see the Milwaukee Panthers go head-to-head against Bruce Pearl and his Auburn squad? This summer following his hiring at Auburn, I had the opportunity to do an exclusive interview with him. Check out what he had to say about his time in Milwaukee, and rebuilding the Auburn men's basketball program. http://wp.me/p5afYh-gP

BBF
11-13-2014, 09:24 AM
Happy to see the Panthers' season begin? Of course.

Couldn't care less that it's against Bruce. I said "whew" and put him in the rear view mirror 10 years ago. Sad to say, his career path since Milwaukee has not been surprising in any way.

MU/Panther
11-13-2014, 07:21 PM
No doubt it creates a buzz playing against Bruce Pearl. I won't my breath to see Auburn playing in Milwaukee.

Jimmy Lemke
11-14-2014, 12:36 AM
I think there's a considerable load of personal demons these coaches can put to rest by taking Bruce Pearl's team and dropping them like a bad habit.

BBF
11-14-2014, 09:52 AM
That's the stuff fans think about. Coaches -- not so much.

And besides that, the Panthers could beat Auburn, OK State, DePaul, Wisconsin, and Cleveland and Green Bay twice this year and it still wouldn't be remotely as important as what's happening on the Arena front.

Bluntly it's pretty hard for me to get too worked up about individual games when an existential threat to the athletics program and a severe blow to the entire University is hovering nearby.