PDA

View Full Version : Season Tix...

Nukem2
10-20-2014, 11:56 AM
Just received season tix for '14-'15. The season is drawing close....:D

PS, tix for the 12/19 game at The All won't be mailed or available for printing on-line until all tix are sold per call to MU ticket office today. After all tix are sold, they will assign individual seats and tix will then be mailed or made available to be printed out on-line. Apparently there are just a few tix yet to be sold.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
10-20-2014, 01:06 PM
I got a letter this week telling me tickets were still available and encouraging me to buy... I'd imagine that the game at the AL won't be an annual thing given the lack of interest in tickets.

Nukem2
10-20-2014, 01:36 PM
I got a letter this week telling me tickets were still available and encouraging me to buy... I'd imagine that the game at the AL won't be an annual thing given the lack of interest in tickets.
Mike Broeker already stated that this was a one-time thing due to the circumstances. This particular game is a hard sell due to the inferior opponent, holiday season, and semester break.

MU/Panther
10-20-2014, 01:43 PM
Many of the blue-hairs in the lower bowl might not know about the game at the Al. Who is to say that everyone has a computer.

Plus, some don't think about putting out more money before the season has not even started to a game versus Alabama A&M.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
10-20-2014, 02:19 PM
Can't help that the prices for general admission seats are $30 at the minimum, and paying $40 right now only guarantees lower bowl, not an actual seat. I have been hoping for a game at the Al for awhile now, but it sure doesn't seem worth it. I could get pretty close to court side for a cupcake at the BC for the price it will take to get lower bowl for this.

MU/Panther
10-20-2014, 02:33 PM
I'm fine with the high prices. It gave all season tickets holders a real chance at going to the game.

BLT
10-20-2014, 06:47 PM
I will also mention the late notice of this game. Due to me scheduling my vacation around the known games at the time, I will be sitting on the beach for this bow wow, drinking ten Mai Tais for the price of two seats.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard of what Holiday tournament MU will be in for 2015? Very late notice for that one too...I think we knew Maui, Wooden, Orlando two years in advance, for example.

MUAlphaBangura
10-20-2014, 06:51 PM
I will also mention the late notice of this game. Due to me scheduling my vacation around the known games at the time, I will be sitting on the beach for this bow wow, drinking ten Mai Tais for the price of two seats.

Speaking of which, has anyone heard of what Holiday tournament MU will be in for 2015? Very late notice for that one too...I think we knew Maui, Wooden, Orlando two years in advance, for example.

Have heard the next two years will be New York, then back to Maui in 2017.

Halo
10-20-2014, 07:36 PM
Just received mine. Always one of the best days of the year!

BLT
10-20-2014, 07:38 PM

Wow...with two Big East regular season road games in the NYC metro per season, these two holiday games in a row, plus up to 3-4 BET games at The Garden, that is up to seven games a season in the metro. Thanks!

CaribouJim
10-20-2014, 08:36 PM
When are the Blue&Gold cards distributed? I'm talking the card for access to the coat room and the real basic bar with some cookies - not the hoity-toity room where Mayor Beluga, Gato, MUAlphaBangura and their ilk hang out - where they give out free massages, pedicures, French oysters and have various people sucking up to them - that room.

mutpm
10-21-2014, 06:13 AM

UW is going to New York in 2015, Kansas City in 2016, and Maui in 2017. If MU is in as well, that could make a charter flight easier.

MUAlphaBangura
10-21-2014, 07:33 AM
When are the Blue&Gold cards distributed? I'm talking the card for access to the coat room and the real basic bar with some cookies - not the hoity-toity room where Mayor Beluga, Gato, MUAlphaBangura and their ilk hang out - where they give out free massages, pedicures, French oysters and have various people sucking up to them - that room.

Hate French oysters, don't like people sucking up to me, but my toes look FABULOUS!

BLT
10-21-2014, 07:53 AM
When are the Solid Gold cards distributed? I'm talking the card for access to the hoity-toity room where Mayor Beluga, Gato, MUAlphaBangura and their ilk hang out - where they give out free massages, pedicures, French oysters and have various people sucking up to them - that room.

Changed a few words but the list of services are the same"..😀

MUAlphaBangura
10-21-2014, 09:36 AM
UW is going to New York in 2015, Kansas City in 2016, and Maui in 2017. If MU is in as well, that could make a charter flight easier.

There are a couple of different events at MSG around the holidays. Doubtful we would be in the same event unless they for sure wouldn't be scheduled to play Bucky. Wasn't UW just in Maui a year ago?

MU/Panther
10-21-2014, 12:09 PM
I think Buzz said last year about an event at the Barclays Center.