PDA

View Full Version : Scout one on one with Henry

milkbone
10-07-2014, 02:47 PM
http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/1460827.html?utm_content=bufferb147e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
10-08-2014, 07:45 AM
Pretty vanilla interview, but I'm glad he's signing in the early period. That way, if he does pick Kentucky, at least Wojo will have time to regroup and identify another target.

WarriorNich
10-08-2014, 08:18 AM
With Steve Taylor the lone senior next year, I wouldn't be surprised if Wojo banks the spot if HE goes elsewhere. Two schollies to hand out in 2016 might be better than whomever is available in the spring. Even without HE, a roster of Du. Wilson, Johnson, Burton, Taylor, Fischer, Dawson, Cohen, Levin, NN, Cheatham, Heldt, and Wally E is pretty formidable. That said, HE would definitely round out that roster nicely.:D

TheSultan
10-08-2014, 08:22 AM
Interesting that Zagoria tweeted out yesterday that despite this interview, Marquette remains the favorite.

AbovetheRim
10-09-2014, 09:15 AM
With Steve Taylor the lone senior next year, I wouldn't be surprised if Wojo banks the spot if HE goes elsewhere. Two schollies to hand out in 2016 might be better than whomever is available in the spring. Even without HE, a roster of Du. Wilson, Johnson, Burton, Taylor, Fischer, Dawson, Cohen, Levin, NN, Cheatham, Heldt, and Wally E is pretty formidable. That said, HE would definitely round out that roster nicely.:D

A year from now, regardless of the decision HE makes, I think this will be the best I've felt about an MU roster in the last 10 years, including the 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 talent laden rosters. If Big Henry commits, whoa Nelly! The best combination of size/skill in the frontcourt we've seen since the Final Four team and great athleticism in the backcourt. Look the hell out.