PDA

View Full Version : Google translation of Diener jersey retirement story

TulsaWarrior
10-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Friday, October 3, 2014 http://forzadinamoss.blogspot.it/2014/10/la-supercoppa-e-il-libro-lanno-della.html
The Super Cup and the book "The Year of the Cup." Under the eyes of the Magnificent

Yes, the Magnificent. And of course: Travis Diener. Yesterday afternoon I received a text message with which I have been advised that TD # 12 was in the stands with his wife to the training of Dinamo. After two minutes I jumped in the car towards the sports hall. It was all true: behind the bench of our guys was he, with a T-shirt branded Marquette, a
yawn as I could (damn jetlag). In sector D about 300 people sitting watching a little 'training, a little' tuft of blond Magnificent. Dynamo yesterday was coached ranks almost complete, and have flown barrel Meo hard when asked to increase the intensity. Well so Saturday night we play something important, and that is access to something that was rightfully: the Super Cup final.

When TD has left the past in front of the grandstand area D where he was mobbed by a dozen people. As to the course I decided to get out the other side with calm to go to the store to buy a book which I will talk later, and I found him in front. And 'he was, curiously enough, to notice me first, and after a "Hey you!" came to meet me and we said goodbye. She also hugged, remembering some old chat (and basket of craft beers) shared during the last season.

Coach Wojo from Duke debut as head coach at Marquette
E 'was exciting to revise Travis, do not hide it. Four years of our history of dinamisti enclosed in a glance and a smile always open and sunny. Travis could care less of Sassari, once his adventure here. The retreat from the field, the shift in the staff of coach Wojo (aka Steve Wojciechowski), and especially the way home. But Travis was speaking. "I'll be back in October," and he did ... even though the team is training with Wojo is at a delicate stage of the pre-season. No one had done, except Travis. This means, or better yet another confirmation that the link between Sassari and TD is real. Just great.

Under the eyes of the TD Dinamo will then search the assault on the first trophy of the season. In the face of the rock if Virtus Roma team extremely renewed from last season (as has happened to almost all the teams in a profound way), but solid and well coached. Coach Dalmonte had brought the Pesaro James White and Daniel Hackett to the semifinals league a couple of seasons ago; and the same is Dalmonte assistant Pianigiani in Italy. Let's see Rome, then.

Of the old guard were Bobby Jones and Lorenzo d'Ercole. The grafts are so many. We already know about Gibson, who last year in Pistoia has produced 14.5 per game; the last time was back in the boot also Rok Stipcevic, play all turbo. The others are, at least for me, a novelty. The team is high and solid. Dalmonte yesterday said he fears our transition and rhythm control, it is then complimented for how the company has built the roster focusing on names that guarantee the right approach Euroleague; Finally, he stressed the importance for the Dynamo to play in his home in Sassari, in front of his audience. A true gentleman, as always.

Coach Dalmonte in press conference
The match will be refereed by Virtus Roma Bettini, Mattioli and Weidmann, backhoe highly skilled.

The other semifinal will see the opposing team champion Italy, Armani Jeans Milano and the Enel Brindisi: the people of Puglia, also coached by coach Bucchi, have a roster of all respect. They remained at the court of President Delroy James Marino, Massimo Bulleri and Andrea Zerini, then even here there was a big revolution. Among the new to be remarked Dejan Ivanov, well known to us, then Domente Harper, a rookie all energy, and finally the newest Elston Turner, son of the Turner who played in Pesaro in the early 90 '. Last year Turner with the jersey of Pesaro he put 37 in the basket of Rome ... not bad. We saw Brindisi in this pre-season twice in two games with the Dynamo: champagnosa is perhaps less than last season, but has become more mental strength. Will be one of the stars of the season, perhaps in a bit above Rome.

Milan finally. Here, too, the new high-sounding names: the eternal Kleiza, along Lithuanian handyman; Marshon Brooks, who played small forward in the NBA half; Joe Ragland, former Cantu, called in a leading role. These three most important arrivals. But those are left over from last season to give strength and continuity in this team was born to win: Hackett, Melli, Gentile, Moss ... I go ahead? The coach is always Banchi, who two days ago he put his hands forward talking about bad luck because of some accident in Sassari ... We know very well to be able to complain more, as the Dinamo has not done a workout in the ranks full ... ditto for every single game of the preseason. But we are not complaining, even Meo did. Other style. Oh well.

Obviously rained predictions: everyone says "Milan of Sassari." We get light and without pressure. Indeed, perhaps a little 'pressure he put the chair when he said, albeit jokingly (?), That you wanted the Super Cup. It would be a dream come true if, but it serves a dynamo that during the pre-season was seen only in short bursts.

We had to talk about a book ... The new book on Dinamo written by Andrea Sini, journalist Nuova Sardegna. Tonight there was the official presentation of the Province in the palace in Piazza of Italy. Here, too, under the eyes of Travis Diener, who has been convinced by ... Do you read:

It 'was a very nice meeting: fifty people, Jack and Travis in the audience, then TD has intervened to tell her about last season. All this led masterfully by John Dessole, in a question and answer session at times even exhilarating with the author. Still greetings and new photos with everyone, then have a word with Rosario Cecaro (of which I have already spoken long ago for his column "A Dinamo day" on facebook), and finally with RoseMarie Diener, to which I said "I'd like to see Marquette to march madness "; She said that this year will be difficult to get to the Final Four in Indianapolis, but we hope so. But back to the book and to Andrea Sini, also very kind in giving me a special dedication. And I thank him so much.

I purchased this book, and I recommend: take it on the run, you can find it at the store Dinamo. I'm reading it and I can not tear myself away. A diary with a long and complex story in strict chronological order of last season long: from the pre-season epilogue with regards to starters. The book opens and closes with Travis. From this book you can take the memory of many anecdotes that would otherwise fall by the wayside, and has all the flavor of the deep love that not only the author, but each of us has within it if for this team. Another interesting aspect are the photographs, all in color which accompany the story: much of it was taken by the author, and is a story in the story. It 'a book not to be missed, inexpensive, and above all remember that a portion of the proceeds is donated to favor dell'AISLA.

Here are some shots, you can see the others HERE.

A good translator is always useful!

Andrea Sini tells the Dinamo and his book

Travis the Magnificent happy smiles

That said .... Are you ready for the Super Cup?

P.Š. I recommend commented on Twitter with the hashtag #ForzaDinamo, so you will appear here on the blog, on the left!