PDA

View Full Version : Is it Possible....

MulliganMusings
10-03-2014, 06:20 AM
Not to sound like some kind of pathetic teenage girl with a crush but, is it possible that Henry shows up at Marquette Madness on 10/10? After all he doesn't travel to Kentucky until the following week and this would give him a chance to see his brother Wally compete in the slam dunk contest. Just sayin.....

MUMac
10-03-2014, 06:24 AM
I thought someone said that is Rice Lake's Homecoming. I doubt he attends.

Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77"
10-03-2014, 08:48 AM
I heard the same about homecoming. On the plus side, Wojo will be in Rice Lake on Oct 15 for a coaching clinic, so he'll get a shot to make a last pitch before he heads to Lexington.

79warrior
10-03-2014, 12:58 PM
I heard the same about homecoming. On the plus side, Wojo will be in Rice Lake on Oct 15 for a coaching clinic, so he'll get a shot to make a last pitch before he heads to Lexington.

I am confident WOJO has done all he can to make the case for Henry to come to MU. At this point, Henry and his family probably have a pretty good idea where he will end up. I think WOJO has a quality about him that resonates with recruits and we are in pretty good shape.

Nukem2
10-03-2014, 01:05 PM

Per the Rice Lake school district website, homecoming and related activities are on Friday, 10/10.