PDA

View Full Version : Semi OT: Al's Run

WarriorNich
09-03-2014, 07:59 AM
Hi Brewcityballers-

If anyone is interested in donating to Al's Run, here is the link for my page for Al's Run/Walk. I have also linked it on the other MU boards, so forgive me if you've seen this before. Hopefully I am not infringing upon anyone by posting this.

We will be walking in memory of my son Peter, who was born with a rare birth defect that prevented his lungs from fully developing. The doctors, nurses, and other staff members at Children's were incredibly kind to us during our very difficult journey while also providing Peter with the best possible medical care. As our priest said at Peter's memorial service, though his life was short it was 18 days that changed the world. Please help Peter's legacy live on by donating to the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.

Thank you!

http://events.chw.org/site/TR/RunampWalk/General?px=1083338&pg=personal&fr_id=1100

WarriorNich
09-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Bump...

Today would've been Peter's 2nd birthday. Just a few days left to donate to Al's Run! Our team is over $1,300 with over $500 coming from MU hoops fans. If you haven't donated, please consider doing so.