PDA

View Full Version : Brett Nelson looking to make Marquette home

milkbone
08-25-2014, 03:00 PM
http://painttouches.com/2014/08/25/brett-nelson-looking-to-make-marquette-home/

TheSultan
08-25-2014, 03:03 PM
This was an interesting quote, and obviously going to be a big talking point by the staff.

“I know that at Marquette, we’re going to do whatever it takes to stay cutting edge, to stay above the bar and do everything we can to compete with anybody in the country, which is what we’ve always done … We’re going to do everything that the quote “Big 5″ conferences are doing. That’s not going to affect us.”

warriorfan4life
08-25-2014, 05:15 PM
This was an interesting quote, and obviously going to be a big talking point by the staff.

“I know that at Marquette, we’re going to do whatever it takes to stay cutting edge, to stay above the bar and do everything we can to compete with anybody in the country, which is what we’ve always done … We’re going to do everything that the quote “Big 5″ conferences are doing. That’s not going to affect us.”

I fully believe that Marquette and the Big East will be unaffected, and in fact align nicely with the "Big 5" schools in basketball revenue and available resources. Again, just wish that a national writer would get that message across. A shame that Fox Sports online college hoops coverage is lacking, as that would be an obvious platform.