PDA

View Full Version : Pro am conclusion

dubs98
08-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Maybe I missed it but how did the pro am end up. It finished last week correct. How did Duane look with his new running mates? Any other mu guys outside of Duane and burton play?

Goose85
08-05-2014, 08:51 AM
I thought Juan looked really good. I think you might see a different Juan this year. He seems more comfortable offensively and what he thinks his role will be. Said he has learned a lot from watching guys like Jae on how to utilize skill sets to your advantage (like speed / quickness) when covering bigger guys.

Really impressed with Cohen (doesn't mean I expect him to play a ton of minutes out of the gate). He looked very smooth with his outside shot from pro 3 range. What I really liked is how he battled Tokoto from a defensive standpoint. Did a good job and stayed with Tokoto pretty well, which isn't easy as Tokoto is a crazy athlete.

Burton is a beat. Shot is really looking good and he is just so darn strong going to the hoop.

Like Duane Wilson. He has a chance to get a lot of pt at the point guard. I can see Du Wilson at point with Carlino at the 2 guard if Carlino can defend.

dubs98
08-05-2014, 11:59 AM
Sweet. Thanks for the info.

Hamostradamus
08-05-2014, 12:06 PM
D. Wilson is really fast. But yeah, Tokoto is sick. Best college player in the whole tourney, imo.

MUBasketball
08-05-2014, 12:26 PM
D. Wilson is really fast. But yeah, Tokoto is sick. Best college player in the whole tourney, imo.

Burton is just as good as he is. Tokoto does a lot of things really well, but he doesn't have a reliable jump shot.

MU/Panther
08-05-2014, 12:29 PM
Tokoto can't shoot. I could beat him in a game of horse.