PDA

View Full Version : 10 Basketball Rivalries that should be rekindled per S.I. article includes...

CaribouJim
06-12-2014, 10:27 PM
...MU vs. ND:

http://college-basketball.si.com/2014/06/12/duke-maryland-kentucky-indiana-lead-10-rivalry-matchups-we-want-to-see/?eref=sihp

MUAlphaBangura
06-13-2014, 07:06 AM
...MU vs. ND:

http://college-basketball.si.com/2014/06/12/duke-maryland-kentucky-indiana-lead-10-rivalry-matchups-we-want-to-see/?eref=sihp

Hear Wojo and Brey are working on that.

MKE_GoldenEagleFan
06-13-2014, 07:32 AM

That would be cool.

MUfan12
06-13-2014, 09:11 AM

I would guess MU wants the series to start in Milwaukee in 2015. Hope ND is open to that.

MUAlphaBangura
06-13-2014, 03:42 PM
I would guess MU wants the series to start in Milwaukee in 2015. Hope ND is open to that.

Don't know about that but have heard they are trying to be creative with the possibility of a home and home in addition to a potential game in Chicago and/or NYC for recruiting purposes. We'll see if something can be worked out.

CaribouJim
06-13-2014, 03:53 PM
Don't know about that but have heard they are trying to be creative with the possibility of a home and home in addition to a potential game in Chicago and/or NYC for recruiting purposes. We'll see if something can be worked out.

Alpha, would that Chicago game be part of a doubleheader do you know? They should have a Coach K Coaching Tree Classic - MU vs ND for the Catholic game and NU vs Stanford for the smarty pants game.

In any event, like these creative, made for the TV, games in locations like NYC and Chicago.

MUAlphaBangura
06-13-2014, 05:56 PM
Alpha, would that Chicago game be part of a doubleheader do you know? They should have a Coach K Coaching Tree Classic - MU vs ND for the Catholic game and NU vs Stanford for the smarty pants game.

In any event, like these creative, made for the TV, games in locations like NYC and Chicago.

Nothing is for sure at all. Think anything is on the table. Just hope they can make something happen as these two squads should be playing each other. I know that Brey really wants to keep ND a presence in NYC despite them leaving the BE.