PDA

View Full Version : Arizona State @ Marquette

MU/Panther
06-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Tuesday, Dec. 16

TheSultan
06-04-2014, 08:49 AM
I believe Fischer will be eligible by that point.

Nukem2
06-04-2014, 09:41 AM
I believe Fischer will be eligible by that point.Yep, grades have to be posted by noon that day. Though, wish he could have had a couple buy games before ASU to get his feet wet.

TheSultan
06-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Yep, grades have to be posted by noon that day. Though, wish he could have had a couple buy games before ASU to get his feet wet.

I wonder if they will work with the specific instructors to get them posted ASAP because my guess is that they will have a buy game of some sort that weekend.

Nukem2
06-04-2014, 09:49 AM
I wonder if they will work with the specific instructors to get them posted ASAP because my guess is that they will have a buy game of some sort that weekend.
It would have to be on Sunday as Saturday, 12/13, is the last day for final exams. Thus, Saturday is still part of the 1st semester. Remember when Niv Berkowitz came to MU, he was hoping to play on that Saturday against Arizona, but could not since that was the last day for exams that year. His parents had flown in from Israel for the game....

TheSultan
06-04-2014, 09:59 AM
It would have to be on Sunday as Saturday, 12/13, is the last day for final exams. Thus, Saturday is still part of the 1st semester. Remember when Niv Berkowitz came to MU, he was hoping to play on that Saturday against Arizona, but could not since that was the last day for exams that year. His parents had flown in from Israel for the game....

No I can honestly say that his career at MU has managed to slip my mind! :)

But thanks for the info...

Nukem2
06-04-2014, 10:06 AM
No I can honestly say that his career at MU has managed to slip my mind! :)

But thanks for the info...Well, it was a short visit...;)

IWB
06-04-2014, 10:13 AM
One of my all time favorite Tom Crean stories....

Crean gets a call from some guy who is opening up a bar on the East side. He said he wanted a game worn jersey to frame and hang in the bar. Crean has no idea who he is, and blows it off.

The guy calls weeks later still wanting a game worn jersey. Crean can't help but wonder why this guy thinks he's entitled to a game worn jersey.

Crean blows it off again.

The guy calls again.

And again.

And again.

Finally Crean caves, and sends the guy a Niv Berkowitz jersey.

Phantom Warrior
06-04-2014, 11:05 AM
ASU lost its four leading scorers from last year; they lost roughly 54 ppg and 21 rpg. Besides losing Carson, the Sun Devils also lost that 7'2" center. I have a feeling it will be payback time. We will be inexperienced, but so will ASU.